Luigi's Mansion - Apocalyptic Manor

Ihsman07

I apologize for this repost of this song, but it didn't get many views because I figured no one knew what games this was, let alone of what song this was remixing.

Anyway, this is a combined song of the Luigi's Mansion theme, Super Mario Bros theme and Super Mario World Overworld theme. Let's see what everyone thinks of this now that everyone knows what it is :D

http://tindeck.com/listen/mzwv

I really like it. It definitely holds that air of creepiness.

I found that the tempo, in my opinion, fit very nicely for this song. The choice of instruments, were perfect for this song. I've heard the Luigi's Mansion theme done with piano, and I have to say, it was really creepy.

This is definitely one of the best versions of the Luig's Mansion theme I've ever heard.

Well done.

Hmm... I'm having troubles finding the sources you say, but one that really jumps out is the SMW castle theme. Fits it quite nicely :)

Actually, he claims and seems to have used the overworld theme. All the level themes in Super Mario World are remixes of that one main theme. The context of this song just makes it sound more like the castle's version than the regular one.