OCR Mascot Bios - 20 more up for grabs!

Dafydd

I'm astounded by how few of those I've even seen on the the site, nevermind recognize. At least 15-20 of those I don't think I've ever spotted.

Well, only one is ever displayed on the forums, although DJP changed it a few months(?) ago. It's random around the rest of the site.

(site projects aren't necessarily remix albums; any project that's aimed at the betterment of OCR can go in there)

Thanks... I was going to post it there, but it seemed like it WAS necessarily a remix albums forum, so I didn't know where else to put it but here. Besides, I suspect the general forum has the vast majority of the forum visitors. I'm glad I for once came up with something that recieved some kind of approval :)

(site projects aren't necessarily remix albums; any project that's aimed at the betterment of OCR can go in there)

Thanks... I was going to post it there, but it seemed like it WAS necessarily a remix albums forum, so I didn't know where else to put it but here. Besides, I suspect the general forum has the vast majority of the forum visitors. I'm glad I for once came up with something that recieved some kind of approval :)

You wouldn't have been able to post it there anyway. Regular forum members are not allowed to create threads in Site Projects.

I like the idea. I'll run it by DJP and see about implementing it eventually into the site design. If we get the okay, we can move this thread to Site Projects.

If he beats me to becoming a site projects leader dude, I swear I will cry :)

Gah, it burns me up that there's a dozen or so Squaresoft characters up there, but only two are designed by Yoshitaka Amano and one of them is chibi.

Yeah, probably because Nomura's better.

:wink:

Nomura 5uXX0rz!!!11

Seriously, there's nothing interesting about his style. Amano's is both beautiful and original.

Graphical listing of the characters on first page

It's off topic, but I think the collective juxtapositioning of the characters like what Shnabubula did on the first page will make a cool background.

OCR Wallpapers!

Joyzilla made one several months ago, but several characters have been added since, and it is out of date.

P.S. The title of this thread makes me laugh for some reason.