OCR Mascot Bios - 20 more up for grabs!

Dafydd

Well then, let's give v4 a try...

ocr4_mascot90.jpg

Hsien-Ko

Capcom

-Story-

Born in 1730, Hsien-Ko and Mei-Ling call the sprawling land of China their home. Though they are young and innocent, their lives quickly fill with darkness and tragedy with the death of their mother at the hands of an unknown Darkstalker. The two girls, orphaned, angered and heartbroken, set out to find whomever was responsible for their mother's murder, but their search is cut short as they're struck down by a dark force. As they lie dying, each makes a vow... one swears to find and free the spirit of their mother, while the other pledges to hunt down the powers of the night and destroy all the Darkstalkers. With these words, their life force slips from their bodies, and a new quest begins. They're reborn as Chinese ghosts, and given strange powers that allow them to carry out their vows. However, their time to do this is not infinite. Hsien-Ko and her sister are slowly becoming the very things they hunt, and if they are to free their mother and bring down the beasts of the night, they must do so before the last tendrils of what they were in life vanish.

In her fights, Hsein-Ko is able to pull a wide and wild assortment of objects from the baggy sleeves of her elaborate costume. Weights, spiked balls, blades and even explosives can all be called up to strike down those confronting her. Yet despite the seemingly hampering over-sized outfit and stiff body movements, she is able to swiftly move her young spectral form to both avoid attacks, and get the drop on her opponents. It's these unorthodox abilities that keep her foes off balance, making them easier for her to best.

But will she and her sister be able to fulfill their centuries-old vows before the darkness claims what remains of their humanity?

-Quote-

"Don't call me the living dead. Don't you know what scares me?"

-Games-

Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge / Vampire Hunter (arcade 1995, Saturn 1996)

Vampire Hunter 2 (Japan arcade only 1997)

Vampire Savior: Jedah's Damnation / Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (arcade 1997)

Vampire Savior 2 (Japan arcade 1997, Playstation as Darkstalkers 3 1998 , Saturn as Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire 1998)

-Sources-

GameFan Books "Night Warriors" guide

Night Warriors game manual (Saturn)

Night Warriors ending

Edit: A quick rewording at 1:39 AM.

"Ryu" does indeed mean "dragon," Dafydd. The special move names are rather intuitive in their functions; I intimated alternate names for them in their descriptions (fireball = Hadouken; hurricane kick = Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku; dragon punch / uppercut = Shoryuken). I can understand my wording may be a little scattered, but on the other hand, I think bunching up the meanings would clutter the descriptions repetitively. See for yourself:

Channeling energy through his hands, [Ryu] projects from them a wave in the form of a fireball, the Hadouken (lit. "Wave Motion Fist"). Further defying physics is his ability to spin forward through the air, foot outstretched, creating a hurricane-like kick, the Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku ("Tornado Whirlwind Feet"). But it was the Shoryuken ("Rising Dragon Fist") that stole the title of champion from Muay Thai kickboxer Sagat. Leaping to the heavens with the grace of a dragon, fist outstretched in an uppercut, Ryu knocked down Sagat and scarred his chest.

If you find it's more helpful than repetitive, I'll gladly slip in the translations. 'Til then, here's Ken.

----------

Ken Masters

Capcom

ocr4_mascot63.jpg

Bio

Showcasing a red gi and blond hair, Ken Masters loves standing out as an American martial artist in Japan. There, he trained with Ryu under the same master, Gouken, learning discipline and the deadly art of Ansatsuken. Fulfilling the "player two" role in the first Street Fighter, Ken matches Ryu move for move; throughout the series, while Ken's individuality evolves, they remain each other's toughest rivals.

The rich son of owners of a hotel chain, Ken lives the high life in sports cars and nightclubs, or chills with his lover, Eliza. In tournaments, he never fails to boast to his defeated opponents about the power behind his stylized moves. His wide-ranging Shoryuken strikes multiple times while leaping, sometimes blazing a trail of flame. Likewise, his Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku spins faster and delivers more hits than Ryu's, though the Japanese warrior holds his own with a swifter, more concentrated Hadouken. Nevertheless, Ken gladly accepts a challenge anytime, anywhere, from his honorable friend.

Quote: "Attack me if you dare, I will crush you!"

Selected Game Appearances

ARCADE

Street Fighter (1987)

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (1991)

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (1996)

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (1997)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future (1999)

PLAYSTATION

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (1997)

NEO GEO POCKET COLOR

SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)

GAME BOY ADVANCE

Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Revival Edition (2001)

PLAYSTATION 2

Namco x Capcom (2005)

References

Wikipedia - Ken Masters

Fighters Generation - Ken Masters

Street Fighter II - The World Warrior Game Manual (SNES)

Street Fighter Organization

Akuma

Capcom

ocr4_mascot43.jpg

Bio

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!" Capcom U.S.A.'s untranslated winning quote of Ryu's led some Street Fighter aficionados to believe "Sheng Long" was an M. Bison-tough opponent, not Ryu's Dragon Punch attack. Electronic Gaming Monthly exploited fans' imaginations in an April Fool's issue, complete with pseudo-screenshots and pro-inclined details on how to earn them, boosting coin-op sales. Only when Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo came out did the joke become real. Those who reached M. Bison virtually unscathed found a swarthy muscleman come out of nowhere, pummel the dictator, and challenge the player. His name is Akuma, and his name means demon.

Clad in a black gi, prayer beads wreathed around his neck, the fiery brawler rises hand and fist above others in speed and health bar-poundage. Consumed by the Satsui no Hadou - literally, the Surge of the Intent to Murder - Akuma takes Ryu and Ken's Ansatsuken martial arts to the "kill your opponent to win" extreme it was feared to go. At his command is a move known as the Shun Goku Satsu - the Raging Demon. Akuma rushes his opponent for a grab, then the screen draws a blank amidst a flurry of beats and brawls of unknown nature. A murder instant later he stands over his fallen opponent, the "heaven" kanji on his back glowing red.

Only the purest and swiftest can avoid this unholy death. It is these rare warriors that Akuma seeks to battle; to win means to come one step closer to unchallenged omnipotence.

Quote: "Weaklings! Is there no one worth fighting?"

ARCADE

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (1994)

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (1996)

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter (1997)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future (1999)

NEO GEO POCKET COLOR

SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash (1999)

NEO-GEO

SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (2003)

References

Wikipedia - Akuma (Street Fighter)

Fighters Generation - Akuma

Akuma's Lair

Street Fighter Alpha 2 Game Manual (SNES)

HUnewearl

Sonic Team (Japan) (developer) / Sega (publisher)

ocr4_mascot27.jpg

Bio

Phantasy Star Online was the first in the sci-fi RPG series to be played over a network, trading the turn-based battle system for real-time action. Features like the set phrase-translating Word Select and emoticon-riden Symbol Chat crossed language gaps between players interacting worldwide. Storywise, an explosion on the planet Ragol cuts off communication links between its colony and the landing starship, Pioneer 2. The Hunters onboard are the first group dispatched to investigate matters.

The HUnewearl is a combination of a Hunter, Newman, and Female. Newmans have feline genes spliced into their human DNA structure, sharpening their ears and hastening their maturation. With a low range of hit points, they make every second fighting in close quarters count, brandishing cane-shaped Daggers, swords, and a wide range of attack and defense raising / lowering techniques. In one quest, the player encounters Sue, a non-playable HUnewearl conducting research aboard Pioneer 2. Do you tell her your name? What is her research, and what role do you play in her quest?

Quote: "A Newman's lifespan is not definite. I may die tomorrow. Nobody knows."

DREAMCAST

Phantasy Star Online (2000)

Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 (2001)

XBOX

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (2003)

GAMECUBE

Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution (2003)

References

Wikipedia - Phantasy Star Online

Pioneer Alley - HUnewearl

Phantasy Star Online Resource - HUnewearl Character Information

Phantasy Star Online - Episode I & II Game Manual (GCN)

Helping Linkjing out with his incomplete bio...

----------

Bomberman

Hudson

ocr4_mascot127.jpg

Bio

There once was a man in a little game called Eric and the Floaters. He navigated brick-laden mazes, seeking a doorway to the next labyrinth while dodging balloon-shaped enemies. His weapon? Bombs. Nuke the lurkers, blast the masonry, and maybe pick up a nifty little trinket or two along the way. That character was and still is Bomberman, whose habit of running around blowing up blocks for hidden doors and power-ups resonates in a flood of clones, sequels, and spin-offs.

Called Shirobon (White Bomber) in Japan, Bomberman is a robot commonly depicted as a peg-limbed, TV-set-headed, eyefully expressive anime character. Colorswaps like his rival Kurobon (Black Bomber) are drawn using this formula, while newer Bomberpeople accessorize with helmets, gloves, boots, and other fancy addenda. In multiplayer melees, the colorswaps race for power-ups riddled under bombable walls. These include Extra Bombs, greater-ranging Fire Power, Skates, Flameproof Jackets, at-will-triggered Detonators, and more. For some players, blowing each other up just never gets old.

Quote: "Speed-uppu!"

MSX, ZX SPECTRUM

Eric and the Floaters (1983)

NINTENDO

Bomberman (1985)

SUPER NINTENDO

Super Bomberman (1993)

NINTENDO 64

Bomberman 64 (1997)

DREAMCAST

Bomberman Online (2001)

GAMECUBE

Bomberman Generation (2002)

References

Wikipedia - Bomberman

Generation-MSX - Bomber Man

MobyGames - Bomberman series

Finally, Bomberman's finished. Hey, if he's called the Shirobon, then what do they call the Blue Bomber? Or maybe the never call him that over there. :) Is it supposed to be HUnewearl, or is that a typo, btw? Also, maybe we should specify in the bio title that it's Sue on the picture (HUnewearl / Sue) ( if it indeed is her on the picture - hard to tell with those clones :D )

I read your quote with translations included, and well, I guess they were rather superfluous. "a hurricane-like kick, the Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku ("Tornado Whirlwind Feet")"... yeah. No need for that. I guess we'll leave them out for now. Great job with those bios. And with this, we're past 100 bios. :)!!

On another note, I've just finished my summer course and now have 4 days working nights (and not going to school at the same time anymore! Yee-haw!) and then I'll be gone for a week or so.

Blue Bomber? Either Aobon or Mega Man. :wink: And "HUnewearl" is no typo. Search for it in Google and you'll easily get #27's pic. By contrast, image searching "Sue" got me only one pic. If nothing else, the obtuse name should intrigue readers more than a common three-letter name.

----------

Kirby

HAL (Japan) (developer) / Nintendo (publisher)

ocr4_mascot92.jpg

<(^_^)>

Bio

Kirby is a happy-go-lucky pink puffball from Dream Land. Ever the hungry star warrior, he's widely known for his ability to inhale enemies and copy their powers. Examples include turning into a wheel to roll quickly through levels, hacking and slashing with a sword, and emitting an ice barrier around himself to freeze foes. Transportation is simple: thanks to his light weight, he can inhale air and flap his stubby arms to fly, or board a Warpstar and zoom through space to a new destination, always crashing upon impact. Kirby likes to make a flashy entrance.

On his adventures, Kirby searches for goods such as stolen food, crystal shards, and pieces of the Star Rod, which keeps Dream Landers' dreams flowing. But he never ventures alone. Friends and foes alike, including the gluttonous penguin King Dedede, the stout swordsman Meta Knight, and the singular tree Whispy Woods, pop up in places like Kirby's Right Back at Ya! anime and the Super Smash Bros. series. Easy company for one so well-rounded.

Quote: *inhales*

GAME BOY

Kirby's Dream Land (1992)

NINTENDO

Kirby's Adventure (1993)

SUPER NINTENDO

Kirby Super Star (1996)

NINTENDO 64

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000)

GAME BOY COLOR

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble (2000)

GAMECUBE

Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)

References

Wikipedia - Kirby (Nintendo)

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

L'Univers de Kirby (French)

Absolute Anime - Kirby: Right Back at Ya!

----------

Also, in case no one else wants them, I'll write bios for: Aeris (4), Guile (34), Blue Mary (66), Robo (75), and Tifa (106). If you're writing a bio on one of these characters, give a holler. I'm calling several now so I don't leave everyone in the dark on which bios I'm writing, and to prevent potential doubling-up now that we have less than 35 bios to write.

Lucca

SQUARE-ENIX

ocr4_mascot48.jpg

Armed with a gun, mallet and a mind deeper than many of the greats, Lucca hails from the Kingdom of Guardia in 1000 AD. Her affinity for tinkering with various mechanical contraptions is fueled by her desire to create a better tomorrow through science; her inventions also a catalyst for the events leading to the quest that is undertaken in Chrono Trigger. It seems her teleportation device reacts strangely to an ancient pendant when unveiled at the Millennial Fair celebrations, starting a journey through time worthy of H.G. Wells.

Despite her quaint appearance, her efforts, both in technology and courage, increasingly disprove her reputation as a failed scientist throughout the course of the game. It is Lucca’s abilities which make the mission to save the world from apocalypse a possibility, her vast knowledge of electronics and mechanics turning the tide of battle many a time. She is fascinated by the machine they call Robo, left deactivated in the cold future, only to be fixed by the know how of the brave scientist. Lucca brings the wrath of fire to the band’s battles against enemies unbeknownst to their home time, her weapons proving to be a powerful ally in their fight. Her knowledge is rivaled only by her self confidence in the hope that she will be able to create a better world.

Lucca is childhood friends with the game’s protagonist, Crono. It is clear that they share a strong friendship and care for each other, and vow to fight together to destroy the entity known as Lavos.

Quote: “Looks like you need my genius after all!”

Source:

Lucca Wikipedia Page

Chrono Compendium Lucca Page

Games Lucca has appeared in:

SNES

Chrono Trigger (1995)

PLAYSTATION

Chrono Cross (1999)

Beat

SEGA

ocr4_mascot56.jpg

Cue the Tokyo Game Show circa 1999, and many heads were turned by one very different Dreamcast title on display. Jet Set Radio (Jet Grind Radio in the land of the free) exploded onto screens and was known as one of the first games to use the cutting edge graphics style known as cel- shading, today widespread in games such as The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Sly Racoon. The use of the technique gave Sega’s skating game a distinct cartoon look, right at home in a game set in and around the graffiti culture of the ghetto.

Behind this presentation was a story in many ways homaging cult classic The Warriors. Protagonists Beat, Gum and Tab unify themselves under the group known as The GG’s, stuck in a battle over turf with gangs such as the Love Shockers, Noize Tanks and the Golden Rhinos. Beat and co. seem out of their range as they constantly step on the toes of rival groups. Directed by eccentric DJ Professor K, the GG’s attempt to keep their home in a battle that rages continually through their lives. On top of all this, bitter law enforcement official Captain Onishima repeatedly cracks down on vandalism in his mission to clean the streets of Tokyo.

Using the tag of their faction, the GG’s plaster their rival’s territory in an attempt to expand their turf and become a more powerful name on the streets. Once defeated, the opposing gang hands over their belongings and land to the victors. However, with this expansion the three skaters find themselves in the sights of enemies greater than before, and their battle becomes increasing harder.

Beat and his crew live free and by no rules, yet respect each other in their bond to which they live for. They are the polar opposite of the corporate entity bent on wiping the city of their kind.

The first generation Xbox title Jet Set Radio Future presented a similar story in future Tokyo where freedom of speech is outlawed. Even though it was the second in the series, the game did not contain a continuation of the story, instead considered to be a remix of the original game with additional areas and characters included.

Source:

Jet Set Radio Wikipedia Page

Jet Set Radio Future Wikipedia Page

Jet Set Radio Manual

Games Beat has appeared in:

DREAMCAST

Jet Set Radio (2000)

XBOX

Jet Set Radio Future (2002)

Help Linkjing out with his incomplete bio...

----------

Bomberman

Hudson Soft

ocr4_mascot127.jpg

Character Summary

There once was a man in a little game called "Eric and the Floaters." He navigated brick-laden mazes, seeking a doorway to the next labyrinth while dodging balloon-shaped enemies. His weapon? Bombs. Nuke the lurkers, blast the masonry, and maybe pick up a nifty little trinket or two along the way. That character was and still is Bomberman, whose habit of running around blowing up blocks for hidden doors and power-ups resonates in a flood of clones, sequels, and spin-offs.

Called Shirobon (White Bomber) in Japan, Bomberman is a robot commonly depicted as a peg-limbed, TV-set-headed, eyefully expressive anime character. Colorswaps like his rival Kurobon (Black Bomber) are drawn using this formula, while newer Bomberpeople accessorize with helmets, gloves, boots, and other fancy addenda. In multiplayer free-for-alls, the colorswaps race for power-ups riddled under bombable walls. These include extra bombs, greater blasting range, Skates, Fireproof Jackets, at-will-triggered Detonators, and more. For some players, blowing each other up just never gets old.

Quote: "Speed-uppu!"

Sources

Wikipedia - Bomberman

GameSpy - Bomberman games

MobyGames - Bomberman Series

Appearances

MSX, ZX SPECTRUM

Eric and the Floaters (1983)

NINTENDO

Bomberman (1985)

SUPER NINTENDO

Super Bomberman 3 (1995)

NINTENDO 64

Bomberman 64 (1997)

GAME BOY COLOR

Bomberman Max (2000)

GAMECUBE

Bomberman Generation (2002)

there is a Bomberman Hero for N64....or I mistake?

^ Yep. Same goes for Mario, Kirby, a Street Fighter - any character with a ridiculously long list of titles in their name.

----------

Guile

Capcom

ocr4_mascot34.jpg

Bio

Guile, a top-ranking U.S. Air Force pilot, wears his patriotism via flag tattoos on his shoulders, a military-green garb, and an often-combed blond flattop. A second dog tag worn around his neck, belonging to his senior and teammate Charlie, reminds him of the day he went missing.

During a mission to destroy the base of Shadoloo, a smuggling crime organization, mastermind M. Bison fought them with power exceeding their Special Forces training. Charlie held Bison off, Guile retreated - and the base exploded. Believing his friend to be dead, Guile neglects the Air Force, his family, and his country, lusting for revenge.

When M. Bison, still alive, hosts the second World Warrior tournament, Guile enters immediately, using the special moves Charlie taught him. Unlike the shock wave of a speedy aircraft, Guile's Sonic Boom is a spinning energy disc thrust circularly by his arms. When crouching, he waits for the right moment to execute the Flash Kick, a backflip that greets his opponent's face with a trailblazing leather boot. For Charlie!

Quote: "Go home and be a family man!"

ARCADE

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (1991)

Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (1993)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (1998)

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (2000)

PLAYSTATION

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (1997)

NEO-GEO

SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (2003)

References

Wikipedia - Guile (Street Fighter)

Fighters Generation - Guile

Metal Slug

SNK

ocr4_mascot104.jpg

The year is 2028. Conflict has flared up between two of the world’s largest forces in an era of modern day terrorism- the Regular Army and the Rebellion. An alliance of many nations to protect their people from outside threats, the Army is large but crumbling under the corrupt nature of the suits in control. The Rebellion, led by small but organised militant groups, had nearly annihilated their adversaries two years before in a worldwide assault. Their superior numbers and rapidly developing technologies had assured them victory.

A secret weapon was in development by the Regular Army for use in a counter attack against the Rebellion. Codename ‘Super Vehicle-001’ was to be known as the first Metal Slug tank. Designed as a tactical machine, its light weight would allow it to be lifted to many locations by helicopter, hydraulics for it to traverse uneven terrain. The primary weapon a three barreled Vulcan cannon- this was an offensive weapon. Its main weakness was the defense of its chassis, which was improved in later versions.

This development was not however without fault- Rebels had caught wind of this weapon and successfully hijacked the assembly line worth of Metal Slugs. Seeing this incident of cause from intelligence failure, 1st Lieutenant Marco Rossi of the Army takes it upon himself to retrieve the stolen weapons, either have them destroyed in the process. Rounding up the remains of the crippled Army, Marco is helped by 2nd Lieutenant Tarma Roving in a commando mission to save the Metal Slugs.

There have been many iterations of the Metal Slug design, manufactured by the Army or other outside factions- the ‘Black Hound’ model was made by the Ptolemaic Army, who had stolen blueprints and customized for maximum offensive power. Since the prototype stage, official variants have also been made.

The Metal Slug franchise is known for its fluid hand drawn animation and fast paced action. Despite a deeper story than most would realise, SNK took it upon themselves to inject a humourous style into the games, with unconventional bonus powers and cartoonish animation.

Source:

Metal Slug Wikipedia Page

Metal Slug Database- Weapons and characters

Games the Metal Slug has appeared in:

NEO-GEO

Metal Slug (1996)

Metal Slug 2 (1998)

Metal Slug X (1999)

Metal Slug 3 (2000)

Metal Slug 4 (2002)

Metal Slug 5 (2003)

Toyota Supra

TOYOTA

ocr4_mascot121.jpg

The Supra line of cars extends over 20 years of history and four iterations of Toyota’s model. Unveiled in 1979, the Supra was designed as a spin-off sports car, inspired from the company’s Celica line. It wasn’t until 1986 that the Supra was officially recognized as its own model, though to this day influences from its origins still stand. Supra is a Latin derivation that means to ‘stand above, over, to be greater than’.

Four models of the car were made over the 20 years after its inception, ranging from Mark I to IV. The first, made with intent to compete with the popular Datsune, was not far off the Celica liftback. The second iteration redesigned the front of the car and adjusted its length, allowing for a larger engine. It was the Mark III which separated the Supra into its own line of car, keeping its rear wheel drive and adding a more powerful engine than its 2.8 and 3.0L predecessors. Over the latter years of the 80s the Supra received new tail lights, a front bumper, badging and side trim amongst other features.

The Mark IV, featured in Need for Speed Underground as shown above, took a big leap for the Supra’s direction as a major sports car. The 1993 release featured two new engines, the turbocharged variant able to reach 60mph from rest in 4.6 seconds over a quarter of a mile. The IV’s twin turbos operated in sequential mode rather than the standard parallel mode, acting as a gear to increase speed with reduced lag. This resulted in boost and enhanced torque as much as 1800rpm. Toyota also took extra measures to reduce weight of the car, using hollow carpet fibres and aluminum for the hood. It was in 2002 that the company stopped production in Japan altogether, citing a decline in sales. Only recently there have been hints of a revival, targeting different directions in the car.

Source:

Toyota Supra Wikipedia Page

Toyota.com: Vehicles: Supra

Toyota Supra History

Games that the Toyota Supra has appeared in:

PLAYSTATION

Gran Turismo (1998)

Gran Turismo (1999)

PLAYSTATION 2

Gran Turismo 3 (2001)

Need for Speed: Underground (2003)

Gran Turismo 4 (2005)

Quote: "Vroom vroom?"

Gotta talk with djp about how these bios are gonna be integrated with the site's Wiki, but let me know what page the first complete (edited and ready-to-go) character profile is, and I'll start working on adding them to the Wiki fairly soon. If y'all have anything that's only partially done, please flag them off in the first post so I don't copy them over yet.

Because of my Toyota Disco bias, here's the Toyota Supra as an example: http://www.ocremix.org/info/Toyota_Supra

Nice. Dafydd intended to have a post production edit process, but he's away at the moment, back on the 24th.. not sure how many bios he'd approve 100%.

EDIT- I'd forgotten Toyota Disco there, but I suppose it's better not mentioned in the bio for fears of scaring away newcomers. :lol:

Heather Morris

KONAMI

ocr4_mascot87.jpg

Heather Morris is your average teen girl, tastes in music, clothing and shopping, with a penchant for a short temper. Or at least that’s what she thought as she sat there in the burger parlor at her local mall. Her Dad had sent her for some errand, and she was late to return home. It was with skepticism on her part that a man garbed in a trenchcoat approached her, one that she had never met before. Distressed at his apparent interest in her and repeated strange questions, Heather quickly left to where he can’t follow- the ladies bathroom.

Now questions run through her mind. Who is this man? Who does he work for? What does he want with me? Not wanting to cross him again for fear of safety, she concludes the window as the only escape route from whoever was following her. Her uncertainty was not over, however. Everything after her leaving the diner seemed strangely... empty.

What had happened to the people in the mall? Where had they gone? She was alone. As she walks through the surrounds, she increasingly finds herself in some hellish nightmare from which she can’t escape. The buildings are deformed, walls are covered with rust and smears of blood across the ground. Creatures that Heather cannot physically justify begin to appear, with no one around to defend her.

This seemingly random string of events is what Heather eventually realises to which she is somehow related. Memories from the past begin to bother her. To why such an occurrence is happening, she doesn’t know. In a struggle to survive, she decides to find out herself.

Quote: “Are you still following me? Do I have to scream?”

Source:

Heather Morris Wikipedia Page

Silent Hill 3 Wikipedia Page

Silent Hill 3 Manual

Hyper Magazine #118- Silent Hill 3 review

Games that Heather has appeared in:

PLAYSTATION 2

Silent Hill 3 (2003)

Dafydd's Doom Trooper bio on page 8 looks to be the first "complete" bio, but that needs polish. I need time to clean up my bios as well.

----------

Robo

Square

ocr4_mascot75.jpg

Bio

The year is 2300 A.D., three centuries after the apocalyptic Day of Lavos. Ashen winds blow over the barren land. Rag-tattered humans take shelter in monster-infested domes, no longer centers of technological advances. Serial droid R-66Y, a yellow sheep in the dominantly blue R Series of humanoid robots, lies disabled and alone in Proto Dome.

Enter a trio of time slippers from the year 1000 A.D., one of which is the tech-savvy scientist Lucca. Her curiosity piqued by the Akira Toriyama-designed machine, she puts her brain cells to work repairing, programming, and polishing it up. The bulky 'bot sparks to life, gracing the group with manners, supercomputer-level synapses, and a profound loyalty to his new friends, who give him a new name: Robo. All that's missing is a purpose in life.

Not wanting to kill humans - especially not his savior, Lucca - Robo fights alongside them. His metallic frame punctuates his punches, hides explosives, and keeps him shiny and shock-resistant. No baddie is too tough for Robo to (literally) tackle. Defensively, his beams can heal other party members. But these skills are not enough to fix his broken world. Robo's only hope is to follow his friends back in time to help alter Armageddon.

Quote: "Good morning, mistress. What is your command?"

SUPER NINTENDO

Chrono Trigger (1995)

PLAYSTATION

Final Fantasy Chronicles (2001)

References

Wikipedia - Robo (Chrono Trigger)

Chrono Compendium - Robo

Chrono Trigger Game Manual (SNES)

Ok, sorry for the long wait. Here comes an experimental character bio. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Obviously, if there's anything in here that's really WRONG, please tell me.

Doom Trooper

id Software

ocr4_mascot71.jpg

Little is known about the Doom Trooper, especially for being the main character of one of the most widely known computer games series ever - Doom. *To be removed* The first game in the series was a 3D shooter released when PC gaming was considered a geek thing, and when 3D gaming was something most people had never even heard of. Its relatively massive amount of relatively realistic and raw depictions of violence and gore made parents and authorities furious when it was released in 1993, and it *new stuff* Most know him by little other than the sound of his voice, the smile on his face whenever he fires his gun, the blood under his nose when he starts to feel beat up, and the green of his spacesuit whenever a level has been completed. The series has been accused of being the source of inspiration for many violent acts over the past decade since the release of "Doom" in 1993. The game was a success, however, and a sequel was released only the following year. After a long wait of ten years, an acclaimed threequel, Doom 3, featuring a re-telling of the original story, was released.

A marine transferred to a radioactive waste facility on Mars after assaulting a superior officer, the Doom trooper spent his days watching movies, until, one day, the inter-space gateways between Mars' moons started spitting out monsters into the bases there. Being part of the only military force on the planet, he was sent up to defend what he could - and that's where you come in.

The Doom Trooper has found his niche in his own series and has only been found in one other place - in a secret area in Duke Nukem 3D.

Quote: "Hgnn!" (or is that the quake grunt?)

Sources used:

Planet Doom

MobyGames

The Easter Egg Archive

Selected games:

PC:

Doom (1993)

Doom II (1994)

Doom 3 (2004)

LT Edit: Doom 2 is 1994; I'll fix that in the near future. Thanks.

I know it's short, but there's really not that much else to write, I don't think. Not about this guy. Of course, if anyone wants to fill me in on important stuff that I've left out, or inform me about something in here that's not true, then go ahead.

you forgot the ultimate doom, master levels for doom 2, and doom 64 games.

Ok, sorry for the long wait. Here comes an experimental character bio. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Obviously, if there's anything in here that's really WRONG, please tell me.

Doom Trooper

id Software

ocr4_mascot71.jpg

Little is known about the Doom Trooper, especially for being the main character of one of the most widely known computer games series ever - Doom. *To be removed* The first game in the series was a 3D shooter released when PC gaming was considered a geek thing, and when 3D gaming was something most people had never even heard of. Its relatively massive amount of relatively realistic and raw depictions of violence and gore made parents and authorities furious when it was released in 1993, and it *new stuff* Most know him by little other than the sound of his voice, the smile on his face whenever he fires his gun, the blood under his nose when he starts to feel beat up, and the green of his spacesuit whenever a level has been completed. The series has been accused of being the source of inspiration for many violent acts over the past decade since the release of "Doom" in 1993. The game was a success, however, and a sequel was released only the following year. After a long wait of ten years, an acclaimed threequel, Doom 3, featuring a re-telling of the original story, was released.

A marine transferred to a radioactive waste facility on Mars after assaulting a superior officer, the Doom trooper spent his days watching movies, until, one day, the inter-space gateways between Mars' moons started spitting out monsters into the bases there. Being part of the only military force on the planet, he was sent up to defend what he could - and that's where you come in.

The Doom Trooper has found his niche in his own series and has only been found in one other place - in a secret area in Duke Nukem 3D.

Quote: "Hgnn!" (or is that the quake grunt?)

Sources used:

Planet Doom

MobyGames

The Easter Egg Archive

Selected games:

PC:

Doom (1993)

Doom II (1994)

Doom 3 (2004)

LT Edit: Doom 2 is 1994; I'll fix that in the near future. Thanks.

I know it's short, but there's really not that much else to write, I don't think. Not about this guy. Of course, if anyone wants to fill me in on important stuff that I've left out, or inform me about something in here that's not true, then go ahead.

you forgot the ultimate doom, master levels for doom 2, and doom 64 games.

Master Levels for Doom II wasn't a sequel, or even a game really. It was put together with no story or cohesion, and is just simply a group of extra levels packed on a disc to be run through Doom II.

I can see Ultimate Doom and Doom 64 being added though.