Megaman's back, sort of

Schwaltzvald

It's fucking stupid. If you look at the official profile of him on the SFxT site? It says 'he's a Digger who flies around with him partner Roll in search of ancient artifacts', or something along those lines.

It's like Capcom is deliberately trying to troll the fuck out of Legends fans at this point.

Is this what Capcom thinks of Mega Man since Inafune left?

Exactly. They're pissed that he insulted the hell out of them then left the company, so they're trying to wreck his legacy and kill off the fanbase of Mega Man.

Exactly. They're pissed that he insulted the hell out of them then left the company, so they're trying to wreck his legacy and kill off the fanbase of Mega Man.

Well I hope that's not true. I don't see why they would purposefully do that to one of their most popular and profitable franchises, even if they did hate Inafune for leaving.

But regardless, yeah the character design and back-story is rather lame.

I'll say what i said on Youtube.

Well thats because Capcom is flat out dying. They've alienated their megaman fanbase which essentilaly built the company MVC3 is a goddamned ripoff. Their best and brightest have ran off that company with reason. Their reputation for games has passed out the window.

Capcom is a shell of its former self. It's past time for it to die. Take it out back and shoot it.

This particular Megaman incarnation's already my Steam Avatar image.

So considering there's a lot of exclusives coming out for the PS3/PSVita versions, the 360 verion's getting dick squat?

Not even a masterchief for themselves?

Nothing. 360 gets nothing, which seems like a big mistake on Microsoft's part. Maybe they'll push for someone to be in Tekken x Capcom when that comes out?

Nothing. 360 gets nothing, which seems like a big mistake on Microsoft's part. Maybe they'll push for someone to be in Tekken x Capcom when that comes out?

This probably belongs in the SFXT thread btw

Anyway, I'm glad to be an xbox owner right now, all these exclusive characters are beyond lame. It's, "Street Fighter X Tekken" damn it. Not, "Street Fighter X Tekken guest starring random characters who have no business being in this game."

I only sort of welcome Pac-Man, because he's on Mokujin.

In other news, this means that November leak list is probably true because it said we would have MM and Pac Man in the exact forms they are now confirmed to appear in. This means I get Christie Monteiro as well; therefore, every single character that I love from both SF and Tekken will be in the game.

Fuck yea.