Megaman's back, sort of

Schwaltzvald

It's like Capcom is deliberately trying to troll the fuck out of Legends fans at this point.

They're pissed that he insulted the hell out of them then left the company, so they're trying to wreck his legacy and kill off the fanbase of Mega Man.

GOOD

megaman's fanbase sucks so i hope they keep at it until it is gone

like seriously, even after inafune left they were still making tons of products related to megaman other than games, clearly attempting to keep the legacy alive. and then all of the idiots were like IF ITS NOT THE EXACT GAME WE WANT ITS MOCKERY and proceeded to rage some more

this is why you can't have nice things. i mean really? mega man 10 came out like a year ago there's a new metroid game every five years or so and you don't see nintendo fans burning the barn over that

I just don't get these guests in SFXT. Because aside from being owned by the companies like Sony, Capcom and Namco they really have no similarity in appearance, movement etc. to the franchises' native characters.

A good guest character in my opinion would have been KOS-MOS from the Namco side and maybe a Darkstalkers character from Capcom.

and keeps his virginity safe.

Okay look, cut that shit out. I am seriously tired of seeing this joke every freaking time someone is doing anything vaguely related to something that isn't the 'cool' part of pop culture. (i.e. videogames) It's gotten seriously fucking old.

also, 'kitchen' jokes any time it's a photo of a female doing something impressive

Okay look, cut that shit out. I am seriously tired of seeing this joke every freaking time someone is doing anything vaguely related to something that isn't the 'cool' part of pop culture. (i.e. videogames) It's gotten seriously fucking old.

also, 'kitchen' jokes any time it's a photo of a female doing something impressive

Thank you!

Calm down, no need to call names or get angry, you bitches.

I'm gonna share a thought I had earlier that I posted on Facebukakke.

This bad box art mega man they're putting in the game is not the actual mega man. It's the guy who modeled for the artwork. He probably hasn't had a job since then, and has let himself go quite a bit, which is sad. If only he could have gotten more work. But now is his big chance to get back into the game (pun intended), and he's gonna try his best and show everyone who didn't like bad box art mega man that they are a bunch of punks.