Indie Game Music Bundle 2 - GO GET SOME

ectogemia

YAY!

The absolutely incredible Indie Game Music Bundle 1 blew my mind with insanely awesome game OSTs and original albums from several OCR regulars and beyond.

NOW THE SECOND EDITION IS LIVE.

$1.00-$9.99 gets you 5 albums.

$10.00+ gets you potentially up to 17 albums.

Go support VGM at its roots and help these composers make a buck!

Also, 17 albums for $10, stupid. Why aren't you on PayPal yet?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Yeah man, the first one had some incredible work on it. I'm suddenly a massive yogurtbox fan. They finally made me appreciate FM chiptunes enough to give the SEGA credit where it's due AND to want to make some on my own now...

And holy shit, zircon? You composed a bitchin' soundtrack for your game... man, I didn't know you had all those styles in you. Nice work :D

Yeah man, the first one had some incredible work on it. I'm suddenly a massive yogurtbox fan. They finally made me appreciate FM chiptunes enough to give the SEGA credit where it's due AND to want to make some on my own now...

And holy shit, zircon? You composed a bitchin' soundtrack for your game... man, I didn't know you had all those styles in you. Nice work :D

zircon isn't represented in the bundle. At least not yet, still don't know what the other three 'premium' albums are.

Oh MAN, I hear ya. Tree of Knowledge is an awesome soundtrack for a game that never existed.

The Return All Robots! OST was awesome as well. Even the cover art is awesome. XD

Slightly off-topic: Ectogemia (and any other fellow oldskool FM freaks), you might like Sonicesque, "an album of original songs in the style of the classic Genesis-era Sonic games" using the VOPM VST (which incidentally may or may not help you out with making chiptunes :] ).

Ah, I was referring to the last bundle, actually. His "Return All Robots!" OST was featured on there. It did not disappoint.

Cool first name, bro.

Ooooh right, derp. Definitely agree with you on that one!

I can already solidly recommend the Jamestown OST, and the Swords and Sworcery album is also solid (albeit a bit quirky). Machinarium's pretty laid-back. I'll keep checking to see what the last three optional albums are, cuz I might lay my hands on a few of those as well...

And you got a pretty sweet first name yourself, bro.

I've got to wait for my codes....

Got em! It takes a bit of time to receive the codes, fyi. Just don't freak out about it. I got an extra code for those interested, so if you want it, go ahead and PM me about it. Probably the first one who asks me will get it.

FUH!!

PM in progress. Hope I'm not too late

Cool first name, bro

:D :D :D

This thread are so many doppelgangarz

Oh MAN, I hear ya. Tree of Knowledge is an awesome soundtrack for a game that never existed.

The Return All Robots! OST was awesome as well. Even the cover art is awesome. XD

Slightly off-topic: Ectogemia (and any other fellow oldskool FM freaks), you might like Sonicesque, "an album of original songs in the style of the classic Genesis-era Sonic games" using the VOPM VST (which incidentally may or may not help you out with making chiptunes :] ).

I actually have VOPM, but I do not understand FM synthesis for the life of me. I mean, I understand how it works in theory, but I really can't put it into practice in a predictable way. It's like you never know what it's going to sound like when you turn X knob... Is there something I'm missing?

Strongly considering this, since it's a great deal and I was happy with my last bundle. I have a ton of music as is, but even still my Winamp Shuffle manages to play Final Fantasy music again and again and again :\ I need variety. And my BFF says the Jamestown OST is great and he usually doesn't lead me astray.

Strongly considering this, since it's a great deal and I was happy with my last bundle. I have a ton of music as is, but even still my Winamp Shuffle manages to play Final Fantasy music again and again and again :\ I need variety. And my BFF says the Jamestown OST is great and he usually doesn't lead me astray.

Unlike ME. (seriously though the Jamestown OST is pretty fantastic you should get it)