OCR00465 - Final Fantasy V "ROBOVoice"

Ginnsu

• 4 weeks later...

Aw, I'm not a gamer, I feel kinda outa place :roll:

Well, a good friend of mine is a gamer (so are others I know, so I'm not totally lost on the gamer humour in it), he gave me this and now i'm addicited to this *ahem* song! I play it over and over and over again ahhhhhh!!! nooo; this is so pathetic!

(I can't believe there is a whole three pages dedicated to this one funky song.) Well Joe you're brilliant :wink:

~*~*~fi nal fan ta sy is an rpg la la la~*~*~

• 1 month later...

Now I'm not a huge fan of the final fantasy series myself (seeing as I only have FF3/6 and FF1) but I must say, this mix is quite funny. I probably would have missed out on this funny mix if it weren't for my friend Kyle (who introduced me to the flash movie with the robovoice theme in it) and Mae (who transferred the mix to me over IRC). Really enjoyed this mix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:sleepdepriv: i myself have become an addict to the series as much as to caffiene. :P ah.. the definition of what a final fantisy life i lead... this song covers it all, good work! i personally don't know where id be w/o mah final fantasy, and this song is basically the definition of it all. 8O:D:):D

• 4 weeks later...

LOVE IT! Love it SO much! I originally heard this on a Final Fantasy flash-type music video and was so disappointed I couldn't get the song by itself. "Final Fantasy - it consumes my life, and that is probably why, I'll never get a wife." Priceless fun, I tell you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00465 - Final Fantasy V "ROBOVoice"