OCR02391 - Pokémon Red Version "Spume"

djpretzel

Hey Rozo, this is the last version, right?

Right? Rozo?

He must be working on the remix a bit more. Oh well. :lol:

I still love the use of the sonar effect throughout the remix. It fits so perfectly.

I still feel a bit bad that I asked him to redo little things over and over... "Hey, the sonar is a bit loud," "I think the bass is too low," "Could you make it a bit longer?", etc.

That had to have pissed him off at least once.

Hey Rozo, this is the last version, right?

Right? Rozo?

He must be working on the remix a bit more. Oh well. :lol:

I still love the use of the sonar effect throughout the remix. It fits so perfectly.

I still feel a bit bad that I asked him to redo little things over and over... "Hey, the sonar is a bit loud," "I think the bass is too low," "Could you make it a bit longer?", etc.

That had to have pissed him off at least once.

But what came out of it was one of my favorite Rozo songs!

• 4 months later...

This is an odd track to me to be honest. I always felt like I was traversing the ocean on a lighthearted submarine trek, partly due to that sonar-like sound. I'm not sure how much I like the full on happy mode after that introduction, but the song does have a flow to it that feels generally natural and cohesive.

Peculiar track by Ad, but it does intrigue in a way.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Freaking love the sonar opening! Can't believe I didn't review this when it came out, but this is a fantastic take on the Sea theme. When it picks up after 1:35, I just get the urge to move around a bit. Wonderful beat with those ambient pops and that sonar going off a few times. This ReMix is happy, and it makes me feel happy. So good!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02391 - Pokémon Red Version "Spume"