Last night FL played fine, today it's popping, and the CPU line is going red

kingpiano

I made a song last night, and it ony has about 3 instruments (VERY LIGHTWEIGHT) it played back flawlessly last night no problems.

I load it up today and it's stopping, popping, stutters and the CPU status line is going red for no reason. I also notice that the CPU RAM used is only 126 MB now. WTF IS GOING ON?!

My computer is still reading 2 GB onboard, and all application including FL studio is reading that much. But only FL studio is acting up! I'm at the end of my rope here someone help PLEASE!

I did connect my micron today, to try and use it as a MIDI controller, but it didn't work so I unplugged it and carried on...but I don't think that could've cause this HUGE problem I'm having...ughhh

Yea I'm pretty knowledgeable about buffer and using asio4all and stuff. It was showing no overruns, and I tried lots of buffer just to cover all my bases.

I think the file itself was corrupt, every other project seems to run smooth. Also I think trying to connect an Alesis Micron as a midi controller that might have fudged with the settings of the project. Because it caused a freeze and crash of FL.