OCR Big Band *NOW ACCEPTING ARRANGEMENTS* *NEED TROMBONES*

Wiesty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whoah.... what is this dusty, ancient-looking artifact under all of this rubble?

*blows dust off of it and faeries start to flutter around as the artifact starts to shimmer*

gaaasp... is this a trumpet? and...aaaand... and do I hear a drummer and a bassist somewhere off in the distance? are they speaking...jazz?

:tomatoface:

I'm mostly kidding, not pestering, but in all seriousness just give me the green light when to whip out the trumpet 3 parts (or if it'd be better to wait a while longer, still). Also, I haven't read sax music in a loooong time and outside of a few licks and hits I'm not too comfortable with any lead alto sax at all, but if there's any need for more backing sax stuff (if it hasn't been recorded already) I can help with that too, at least for stacking, multi-voice purposes. I'm not just anxious to hear how this all comes together, but I also know a few folks around here who have potential [jazz band] arrangements lying around. sooooo, yeah...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an update to the general public:

This project is NOT dead. We have a team of some kick ass artists, but coordination and people's schedule seem to be making things a bit slower. We are still actively seeking some more musicians to fill out some spots, but as of now we can function with the personnel we have.

FYI, to satisfy some of your tastebuds we currently have an octet recording about 75% complete featuring the likes of XPRTNovice, Anthony Lofton, Damashi, Fratto, audiofidelity and myself. It's not a full bigband as originally intended, but it will definitley rock some socks once its out.

More to come!