Chemical Plant WIP

YannickJason

Interesting remix you've got going here. It sounds as though it was arranged to be part of a Mega Man game.

Yeah, I am totally getting a Mega Man vibe here. :)!!

The best part was at 1:12. Whatever you do with this song, you have GOT to keep that section in there. Transition into it differently if you want, but I think that section is awesome.

Jeez, that kinda makes me wanna try my hand at a Chemical Plant Zone remix now...:tomatoface:

Yeah, I am totally getting a Mega Man vibe here. :)!!

The best part was at 1:12. Whatever you do with this song, you have GOT to keep that section in there. Transition into it differently if you want, but I think that section is awesome.

Jeez, that kinda makes me wanna try my hand at a Chemical Plant Zone remix now...:tomatoface:

Thanks! I'm going to for a more Generations type of feel. I've also been into a lot of Mega Man lately. Any advice on instrumentation?

bass at the beginning sounds eh sample-wise. overall, the samples are average.

Try adding some velocity changes on these; right now, it's lacking some energy.

arrangement wise, this is pretty conservative IMO, but its got its good parts. Try some more variation; this is a very recognizable source, and right now there's nothing popping out at me that's saying "hey, check out what I did"

I enjoy the megaman style though. Keep up the work.

bass at the beginning sounds eh sample-wise. overall, the samples are average.

Try adding some velocity changes on these; right now, it's lacking some energy.

arrangement wise, this is pretty conservative IMO, but its got its good parts. Try some more variation; this is a very recognizable source, and right now there's nothing popping out at me that's saying "hey, check out what I did"

I enjoy the megaman style though. Keep up the work.

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely work on making it more dynamic.

Definitely a Sonic meets Mega Man style going here, I like it. Well done. I agree with TheRexAsaurous, it does seem to lack energy, especially towards the end. The drums seem weak, I'd say they need some more punch.

Good work so far.

Definitely a Sonic meets Mega Man style going here, I like it. Well done. I agree with TheRexAsaurous, it does seem to lack energy, especially towards the end. The drums seem weak, I'd say they need some more punch.

Good work so far.

I'm glad people are liking the mix of styles I'm using. I'm here to learn, so thanks for the advice! :)