Fresh Chiptunes Artists

audio fidelity

Ok here I go. This is a list of some of my favorites ( I have a lot)

RainbowDragonEyes (

)

Sabrepulse

Bit Shifter

Danimal Cannon

Random

disasterpeace

Chipzel

An0va

Glomag

Virt

Not sure if you'll find these on spotify. Nearly all of them can be found on bandcamp. Also throw the names into youtube and see what you can find. Sometimes live shows pop up as many of them are getting recorded these days.

There's multiple chiptune net labels that I recommend.

8bitpeoples

Ubiktune

Pause Music

PTE SQUAD

This could take forever If I kept going. The world of chiptune is growing rapidly.

Also Radioshows dedicated to chiptunes:

I do the 8 bit Power Hour on Mondays at 9PM on www.areciboradio.com .

Kristina Kaufman has a show called Noise Channel at on Thursday at 10 PM on www.areciboradio.com

Between the 2 of us you can hear a portion of what is happening in the chiptune show.

minusbaby

zinger

zan-zan-zawa-veia

I mean really the timing of this thread felt a little disingenuous, but there is a lot of good music out there so maybe I'm reading more into it than I should. There are a LOT of great artists out there waiting to be discovered and I don't think we've even scratched the surface yet, and I'm really surprised that while the title says fresh I'm seeing names that are already pretty well known for the most part. Granted everyone I've listed is pretty much required listening anyway and generally considered legendary in their own rights, and I haven't really been keeping up with the chip scene of late anyway so a pox upon me also.

• 4 months later...