It's time for FLStudio6

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know a Release-Date for FL-Studio6?

It' s almost more than half a Year that Image-Line has released the 5.0.2 Version of Fruityloops. Will the Update to V6.0 be available this year (2005)?

Thanks for the Info.....

Peace to all

Jahkri

Say you want reverb on 10 mixer tracks. Making 10 individual instances is kind of inefficient. A send track lets you create one reverb, and put it on the send track. Any other track can then apply 0 to 100% of the send's reverb. Or any other effect for that matter. Before, FL only had 4 sends, but now you can have up to 64, which is cool.

New, expanded mixer. Now ANY track can be converted to a send track, and you can expand it from 16 tracks to 64 displaying at the same time (or anything less or in between). Looks great.

*fap* *fap* *fap*

Get back in UnMod, vile fapper!

It'd be cool if the new FL had more convenient/better recording functionality. That's one of the only things keeping me from using it exclusively.

i wonder what they did with the mixer. the current mixer is the only thing i hate about FLS5, and so i usually end up doing all the end mastering in cubase.

if they came up with a more intuitive mixer interface, i'd probably bypass cubase entirely.

what they need to do is make it more dynamic. not this 64 set channels of effects bullshit (hah i remember when there was only 16). you should be able to add new channels when you need them. and the mixer interface NEEDS A FREAKING GRAPHIC DB METER. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I DONT WANT 64 GOD DAMN DB PLUGINS CLUTTERING UP MY SCREEN SO I CAN LEVEL PROPERLY. and a better routing system would be nice too.

• 3 weeks later...
What's wrong with the current method of adding channels or routing?

Also, they've had a graphical DB plugin for AWHILE.. and there are already meters.

i KNOW there's a graphical DB plugin. but it's HUGE. and 64 of them on my screen at the same time so i can monitor levels is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

That's true. What's worse, the small monitors on the mixer channels are... too small, unsurprisingly. You can't get accurate information from them. The master monitor on the top, I find to be misleading and too difficult to read because it goes red, (indicating clipping) when it's anywhere above -10db.

So the only option is to have those big plugin meters everywhere, causing all that clutter.

• 1 month later...