Give me a Hell Yeah!

Dave the Rave

A few months ago, SEGA teamed up with Arkedo Studio. They worked on a project, which was called “Project: Hell Yeah!”

Well yesterday, they’ve announced “Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit”. A hack ‘n’ slash plat former that is scheduled to be released this summer. Check out this

trailer.

The Rabbit is coming, so you better start running.

That has to be one of the most worst titles out there for a game.

Nah, it kind of feels like it would be the title of like, an episode of a cartoon network cartoon back in the 90s.

waitaminute

I was kind of hoping this news would be the long-awaited sequel of Sega's masterpiece GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, but I guess I'll have to settle for flash-tween central over here (just like the Rayman Origins trailer!).

it just strikes me a really cheesy concept with a dumb attempt to be "witty" and "spontaneous"

and then a little bit of "hey lets put hell in the title everyone will think we're cool"

"lol its so random its a bunny who is the prince of darkness"

i mean id play the game if it were fun either way but, im not 13. this is not the way to make me interested in getting to that point

Whaoh, why all the hate?

the art (EDIT: the background art is quite nice actually. the characters were flash animation at its most average and uninteresting.) is bad, the concept is bad, the trailer gave little to no sense of what kind of game it was outside of 'undead rabbit kills stuff,' tween badditude in the name, and on top of that sega thought that putting all of that together and giving people a 'teaser' trailer with nothing interesting to go off of except for 'tude and undead stuff was a smart move.

if that's the best they can do then right off the bat there's a big hulking problem.

the art (EDIT: the background art is quite nice actually. the characters were flash animation at its most average and uninteresting.) is bad, the concept is bad, the trailer gave little to no sense of what kind of game it was outside of 'undead rabbit kills stuff,' tween badditude in the name, and on top of that sega thought that putting all of that together and giving people a 'teaser' trailer with nothing interesting to go off of except for 'tude and undead stuff was a smart move.

For a game you know very little about, you sure are hating on it pretty hard.

For a game you know very little about, you sure are hating on it pretty hard.

because that's exactly what it was: if you're going to release a trailer usually putting something ACTUALLY SUBSTANTIAL is a good idea. there was nothing of substance there and what was in the trailer looked little better than a newgrounds flash game

because that's exactly what it was: if you're going to release a trailer usually putting something ACTUALLY SUBSTANTIAL is a good idea. there was nothing of substance there and what was in the trailer looked little better than a newgrounds flash game

Well, that's just bad marketing. It says absolutely nothing about the quality of the game (which was part of your point, but it still doesn't mean it WILL be shit).