Give me a Hell Yeah!

Dave the Rave

Well, that's just bad marketing. It says absolutely nothing about the quality of the game (which was part of your point, but it still doesn't mean it WILL be shit).

it absolutely says something about the quality of the people working on it though if they're satisfied to put out a first initial trailer of that quality. if it looks like crap, feels like crap and smells like crap it's probably going to end up crap

not that i don't want you people to have fun but seriously, what is there that makes this an interesting looking retail game? except for poor humor (elevator scene) average to poor animation and a really dumb title

it absolutely says something about the quality of the people working on it thought if they're satisfied to put out a first initial trailer of that quality. if it looks like crap, feels like crap and smells like crap it's probably going to end up crap

Pretty much my view, but the title alone has made me not interested in finding out more about the game. If they want to market well, they're going to have to do better than a title like that if they're going to make me interested in spending any time & energy learning more about it.

• 1 month later...
A few months ago, SEGA teamed up with Arkedo Studio. They worked on a project, which was called “Project: Hell Yeah!”

Well yesterday, they’ve announced “Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit”. A hack ‘n’ slash plat former that is scheduled to be released this summer. Check out this

trailer.

The Rabbit is coming, so you better start running.

WTF was that?:mrgreen:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...