OCR02394 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Carry the Moment"

djpretzel

Great way to start the day, for me. Everyone loves "Cornered," and I'm no exception. I did have a few concerns, though since I'm not a musician it might be difficult to explain them. I thought that the overall sound clarity of the synth and rock could have been improved, and I actually feel like something was off with the "Turnabout Sisters" transition. I sounded like "Cornered" still hadn't quite petered out and then stumbled into the new slower tempo. I dunno'.

Liked it overall, though; definitely downloading.

I'm finding this the best of OA's current trilogy of PW mixes, and that synth solo is awesome, altho calling me out was a mistake. A BIG mistake. PREPARE TO DIE.

If I have one critique for this mix, is that the ending doesn't seem to fit. I like turnabout sisters theme, but I don't feel the source translated quite well here. Its a shame because it feels like a rather strange ending for such a great mix.

Still, awesome stuff, I dig it!

Funny how I was in a Phoenix Wright mood both game and music-wise all week, and then a new Ace Attorney ReMix gets posted. OA, you did an amazing job with "Cornered" and "Questioning" here, and I think this the best PW ReMix you've done so far. I thought the ending transition was pretty good myself, but I can understand how the tempo change could trip people up. Love the energy of the entire mix and the guitar work was terrific. Only a foolish fool could say that this ReMix is bad IMO. Great work, OA!

• 2 weeks later...

No objections for this track. It does the series great justice, the integration of the cornered theme and the cross examination is superb. The solo gives it a huge bonus, the first remix from this site that I heard and it's still one of the best ones I've heard.

Now to hand down the veredict.

Amazing!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02394 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney "Carry the Moment"