Castlevania SOTN - Tragic Prince

Armhan

Absolutely amazing. You've done two amazing works from the Castlevania series so far.

So I would like to ask you if you could try to do these Castlevania songs as well. There are a few of them. They are: Out of Time, Heart of Fire, Dracula's Castle, Beginning, and Evergreen. I know that if you did those. they would be absolutely amazing.

Thank you very much guys! :)

I always felt that the original tune's guitar work was just a little too out of tune

I had the same feeling... don't know how they didn't notice or cared about :|
So I would like to ask you if you could try to do these Castlevania songs as well.
You know, I have a long list of songs/ost I'd love to cover, but since you asked me and since I like Castlevania ost I will consider doing someone of that in the near future :)!!

Thanks a lot! :-D If you want I can send you the mp3 (just send me a pm with you email address)

So I would like to ask you if you could try to do these Castlevania songs as well. There are a few of them.

About other Castlevania remix:

The tracks I already made were covers - yes - but I added solo parts not present in the original pieces. I like all the tracks you mentioned, also I made a couple of arrangements of them, but I'm not really satisfied with the result.

The reason is simple: I need to "feel" and be in love with the piece I arrange/play or it will be mediocre, just a pure reinterpretation on guitar instead of the original tune, which I find useless.

Anyway I put them in my list because I like some of them a lot, but I'll do my remix when I'll find comfortable with my mixing and especially remixing skills (intended as proper remix, according to OCremix policy, not re-mixing/re-recording the instruments) :wink: