Street Fighter: The World Warrior Remix Royale

DarkeSword

Do you guys really need to do the coin flip thing again if people claim the same thing? Can't you just let the person who claimed something have it? People choose their main thing because that is primarily what they want to work with and would probably do the best with. :|

OR you don't have to be involved. :lol: You're listing 5 potential choices for a reason. Make sure you like ALL of your choices. :-P

Do you guys really need to do the coin flip thing again if people claim the same thing? Can't you just let the person who claimed something have it? People choose their main thing because that is primarily what they want to work with and would probably do the best with. :|

Yes I'm going to do the coin flip thing. It's the fairest way to do character selection (first-come-first-serve isn't good because it doesn't take into account if someone just isn't around when the thread is posted), and we don't want mirror matches, because that goes against the entire point of the competition, which is to combine two different source tunes into a single, cohesive mix.

Come on man, draft-selection is how I've run these competitions since the GMRB back in 2010. It's a good, fair system and it works. :|

Urgh, not sure if I will be able to do this, but I think I'd regret it if I didn't join in - if Capcom is gonna pimp this out then I better make some time for it.

(from Street Fighter II)

(from Street Fighter II)

(from Street Fighter II)

(from ... I think you guys get the idea, it's the only one I've ever played)

(Fuck, do I even need to link that one?)

Hey guys, keep the discussion focused on the competition, please. This isn't a general Street Fighter thread, alright? I don't want to have to wade through posts just to find peoples' picks. :)

Also wanna encourage anyone signing up to branch out from SF2 and look at tracks from other games. Not a requirement, but it'd be nice to get some variety.

No. Canon/core series only: I, II, III, IV, Alpha.

Nooooo, my heart lol ;_;. Oh well. I may still try my hand at this as there are some pretty cool songs in the street fighter series, me personally though I think the EX series did it better, sorry Capcom haha xD.

I'll be thinkin about my theme for like the next hour or two...