Street Fighter: The World Warrior Remix Royale

DarkeSword

Wee, getting mine in, after I give the mastering some tweaking + give my ears a rest for the night, to hear any details I may have overlooked.

Holy crap, this beats the shit out of my last entry. Hope I can keep up this level of awesomeness for the rest of the compo.

EDIT: Alright, I sent mine in - it should be in your inbox, DS.

Oh good, and I was worried next round might be too easy xP (if I manage to beat OA, lol). Good luck to you. I can't wait to hear your entry this week, and Phonetic's too.

My entry is in, Darksword. I think I finished it like on Tuesday, was debating whether I should work on it more, but I haven't really had the time or motivation to.

Good luck to you, OA. I can't wait to hear all the new entries this round. =)

Oh good, and I was worried next round might be too easy xP (if I manage to beat OA, lol). Good luck to you. I can't wait to hear your entry this week, and Phonetic's too.

My entry is in, Darksword. I think I finished it like on Tuesday, was debating whether I should work on it more, but I haven't really had the time or motivation to.

Good luck to you, OA. I can't wait to hear all the new entries this round. =)

Shit I'm the only one staying up all night with mine?

Miss you Neb <3

EDIT: By the way, mine's kicking way more ass than last week's too. This is gonna be a fun round :D

Alright, subbed. I'm feeling pretty good :D although I got stuck with shit headphones, so hopefully production's not TOO bad

Prepare yourself, Gario

ALSO, worth mentioning that this week's piece was inspired by Main Finger and NutS' mixes from last week. Should be pretty apparent

ALSO, there's a MMX3 quote in there... props to anyone who names it :P

Alright, subbed. I'm feeling pretty good :D although I got stuck with shit headphones, so hopefully production's not TOO bad

Prepare yourself, Gario

ALSO, worth mentioning that this week's piece was inspired by Main Finger and NutS' mixes from last week. Should be pretty apparent

ALSO, there's a MMX3 quote in there... props to anyone who names it :P

I don't see it in my PM box.

Well he said he was done and that he submitted it. I just don't see it anywhere in my PM box.

Also FYI in the last round of votes, Phonetic Hero and ambient did not vote in all battles, and therefore their votes were not counted. Make sure you're voting in every battle, folks. It's best if you cast all of your votes in one go.