Street Fighter: The World Warrior Remix Royale

DarkeSword

I'm torn between doing another brostep mix or going all 80s spacedance on this (Balrog's theme lends so easily for that). Maybe a mix of both? lol we'll see.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads myself. I was gone for almost all of Sunday and all of Monday (today). I made sort of a concept track Sunday night, but I'm unsure if it's the direction I want to continue in.

You guys should try something different.

Maybe something disco-fabulous.

I dunno I'm just saying, there's been a fair bit of wub lately.

I'm not telling you what to do, but I want to encourage you guys to be creative with stylistic choices.

I unsubscribed from this thread when it became all wub wub wub and there wasn't music anymore.

You guys should try something different.

Maybe something disco-fabulous.

I dunno I'm just saying, there's been a fair bit of wub lately.

I'm not telling you what to do, but I want to encourage you guys to be creative with stylistic choices.

Well, last song was actually my first try at the genre, not my fault some other people wanted to go for the same :P.

As for my track, I'll just go with whatever I feel goes better with the original source. But so far the italo is strong with this one.

Well, last song was actually my first try at the genre, not my fault some other people wanted to go for the same :P.

As for my track, I'll just go with whatever I feel goes better with the original source. But so far the italo is strong with this one.

I usually do not like the "wub wub," but I just loved your last song. So, excellent "first try," I guess.

I will be at PAX East this weekend, which may screw up the timing of availability of remixes for next week's round of voting depending on internet connectivity at the hotel. Tallies for semifinals will still be done.

Also I just noticed that everyone's sigs are wrong. The competition is the World Warrior Remix Royale, not the Street Fighter Remix Royale.