RECRUITING/GENERATING iNTEREST! Tears of the Moon: A Majora's Mask Extended Concept Album

MangaMan

Orangedragan and I have been hard at work on the song descriptions and if you haven't checked them out yet, please do. Still more work to do on the first CD but we've made good progress:

http://tearsofthemoon.wikispaces.com/Song+Descriptions

The Song Descriptions are an ever changing thing. I'll work on it little by little everyday, so be sure to check it out every once in a while to see new updates!

A thought occurred to me while I was working on the song description:

This album project is called Tears of the Moon, as a reference to the first item in the trading side quest: the Moon Tear. I'm wondering if we should make mention of the trading side quest in the musical or not? Do we make the extra effort to include it or not? What are all your thoughts on this? Please comment.

That's very very far from my musical strengths (because I've never written lyrics before and because I'm not a native english speaker) so I'd rather stay away from that :pretzel:

Ah, I see. Well, did I have you work on something else for the project or do you have something in mind, or would you like a suggestion?

A thought occurred to me while I was working on the song description:

This album project is called Tears of the Moon, as a reference to the first item in the trading side quest: the Moon Tear. I'm wondering if we should make mention of the trading side quest in the musical or not? Do we make the extra effort to include it or not? What are all your thoughts on this? Please comment.

we could simply weave it into other songs. like a line or two in each. the introduction to castle town would have the scrub vendor asking for one, the astral observatory would have you find one. a clock town reprise would have the trade, and so on

i'm here! i'm sorry for such a revoltingly long delay, my summer started and everything was just INSANE. but it's calmed down now and i'm back. what do you need from me at this point, mman?

I'm still waiting for your audition and your Deku Palace WIP. Other than that I could use some help with the lyrics in the first CD.

New WIP of the Title Theme by jnWake

(Title Theme WIP)

It's super rough! I made absolutely no edits to the samples (except for volumes of course) so don't judge the production quality yet :pretzel:

I hope you people like the arrangement and you're free to offer suggestions/critiques or anything to the track (on the soundcloud page preferrably, to avoid cluttering this topic).

Once again, here are the WIP we have so far:

(Tree of Fond Memories) by MeMark2

(Title Theme WIP) by jnWake

P.S. please comment on soundcloud for jnWake's remix.

Art:

(Pirate Cove)

(3rd Day)

Keep up the good work everyone and please comment on the current WIP and give the artists some helpful critiques to better their music.

Reminder for lyric writers to have their WIP's by July 7th.

Once again, here are the WIP we have so far:[...]

please comment on the current WIP and give the artists some helpful critiques to better their music.

Guys, I'm just gonna say that for your own sake, but you're not actually supposed to organize your project in the R&C forums. Just recruit. ;)

Things like posting wips and critiques, discussing project details in-depth, and all that stuff belong in a private space until your project has been approved.

When that happen, you'll be granted your own subforums in the official Project section, where you'll be able to organize things at your leisure.

Not even counting the amount of double/triple posting going on in the thread, if you keep going you'll incur the risk of getting locked by a moderator.

So please be mindful of the rules and good luck with your project. :)

Guys, I'm just gonna say that for your own sake, but you're not actually supposed to organize your project in the R&C forums. Just recruit. ;)

Things like posting wips and critiques, discussing project details in-depth, and all that stuff belong in a private space until your project has been approved.

When that happen, you'll be granted your own subforums in the official Project section, where you'll be able to organize things at your leisure.

Not even counting the amount of double/triple posting going on in the thread, if you keep going you'll incur the risk of getting locked by a moderator.

So please be mindful of the rules and good luck with your project. :)

Thanks for the 411 (I think that's what kids call it now a days). I think it is at last time to submit this project in for an official license. For now, all wips, critiques, discussions, etc about this project will be on the Wiki:

http://tearsofthemoon.wikispaces.com/

Any questions, please PM me or post the question on the Q&A section of the wiki.

I'm still waiting for your audition and your Deku Palace WIP. Other than that I could use some help with the lyrics in the first CD.
Thanks for the 411 (I think that's what kids call it now a days). I think it is at last time to submit this project in for an official license. For now, all wips, critiques, discussions, etc about this project will be on the Wiki:

http://tearsofthemoon.wikispaces.com/

Any questions, please PM me or post the question on the Q&A section of the wiki.

i'm with you on that. you've learned how this process works?

I am currently trying to finish the Song Descriptions for the first CD. After I finish this, I'll post it up on the first post here and submit our project for review. I haven't had time to look into the other forum options yet, but I shall get to that soon.

I want to know who I have working on lyrics now or who is interested in helping with lyrics. Remember, the faster we get the lyrics done, the faster we can get to making some music! To my knowledge, the lyrics writers consist of:

Myself, MangaMan

Orangedragan

Champ the Hippie

and Kuolema.

Please contact me if you are interested in writing lyrics or if you are writing any lyrics.