What tracks make you think "space travel"

Schilcote

I'm writing some incedental music for a writing project I've been working on for a while, and I need some more music that would be appropriate for travelling in space. This project's soundtrack is going to be composed mostly of remixes, and I've already remixed the Hyperspace theme from Star Control 2, so I need suggestions for tunes to remix. I'm better at remixing from a MIDI, so if there's one available a link to it would also be nice.

Thanks.

Major tritone progressions make me think of space, and I'm not alone, according to Scott Murphy:

Murphy, Scott. 2006. “The Major Tritone Progression in Recent Hollywood

Science Fiction Films.” Music Theory Online 12/2.

That's helpful, but what exactly is a major tritone progression and how do I create one?

It refers to two major chords (scale degrees 1, 3, and 5 of a standard major scale) a tritone apart. Example: C Major followed by F# Major.

Full article by Murphy: http://www.mtosmt.org/issues/mto.06.12.2/mto.06.12.2.murphy.html

Edit: Even if the theory is beyond you, the examples Murphy cites all have that progression in common, and should be a good starting point for "space" as a musical topic.