Vienna Ensemble Pro 5. Should I?

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VSLEnsPro-e/

After hearing this demo I'm sold:

and for 265?! That's 200 less then what I paid for EWQLSO Gold!

I do have a few months to think about switching cause i just spent almost 600 on a Boss GT-100 and over 200 on Addictive Drums. (On top of 250 for new tires on my car, I've depleted my 1000 dollar tax refund. Finally) But I was just wondering if this is indeed worth the switch?

Also is the Ensemble PRO 5's interface anything like the VSL Special Edition version? What are the differences?

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VSLEnsPro-e/

After hearing this demo I'm sold:

and for 265?! That's 200 less then what I paid for EWQLSO Gold!

I do have a few months to think about switching cause i just spent almost 600 on a Boss GT-100 and over 200 on Addictive Drums. (On top of 250 for new tires on my car, I've depleted my 1000 dollar tax refund. Finally) But I was just wondering if this is indeed worth the switch?

Also is the Ensemble PRO 5's interface anything like the VSL Special Edition version? What are the differences?

VEPro's main feature is that it acts as a remote instrument host on a second machine.

VEPro is not a sample library.

It's instrument hosting software.

If the software still interests you, the non-pro version is available for free to registered VSL users, but it can only host VSL instruments. (See feature comparison here.) In addition to that restriction, it lacks the network capabilities, plugin support, and freebie samples of the Pro version. Note that NONE of the versions come with the MIR Pro impulse reverb that is used in that Youtube video. MIR sells by itself and is extremely expensive.

Seriously, it's a glorified mixing console. You have a mixing console in your DAW already. The Pro version is for people who need to network several machines. The free version is to make managing large VSL projects slightly more convenient (which I know because I use it). If you don't need to network machines and you don't have a bunch of VSL libraries, this software is useless to you.

If the software still interests you, the non-pro version is available for free to registered VSL users, but it can only host VSL instruments. (See feature comparison here.) In addition to that restriction, it lacks the network capabilities, plugin support, and freebie samples of the Pro version. Note that NONE of the versions come with the MIR Pro impulse reverb that is used in that Youtube video. MIR sells by itself and is extremely expensive.

Seriously, it's a glorified mixing console. You have a mixing console in your DAW already. The Pro version is for people who need to network several machines. The free version is to make managing large VSL projects slightly more convenient (which I know because I use it). If you don't need to network machines and you don't have a bunch of VSL libraries, this software is useless to you.

Good thing I asked. Last thing I need is to purchase something I can't really use to it's full potential. Thanks!