Is this program any good?

Looks redundant. Seems to be a tool for ppl who have a collection or badly mastered low-quality mp3s. It would be much better to get higher-quality versions of the songs needed for whatever than to try to retouch a photocopy for "perfect" visuals.

It could have some use for bad recordings, but in those cases it'd probably be easier to re-record.

It's not the magic tool that humanizes and mixes and masters everything like a pro. :P

Looks redundant. Seems to be a tool for ppl who have a collection or badly mastered low-quality mp3s. It would be much better to get higher-quality versions of the songs needed for whatever than to try to retouch a photocopy for "perfect" visuals.

It could have some use for bad recordings, but in those cases it'd probably be easier to re-record.

It's not the magic tool that humanizes and mixes and masters everything like a pro. :P

Aww damn, I was hoping it would be. When can we expect that one!? =P

I have some old sketchy recordings of my father's voice (cell phone voicemails and such) that I want to touch up, so would it be good for that?

Obviously, if the implication wasn't understood, my father is no longer with us.

Aww damn, I was hoping it would be. When can we expect that one!? =P

I have some old sketchy recordings of my father's voice (cell phone voicemails and such) that I want to touch up, so would it be good for that?

Obviously, if the implication wasn't understood, my father is no longer with us.

iZotope's Rx2 Advanced is going to be one of your top choices for audio restoration with the understanding that there are limitations to what you can fix.