World of Warcraft

aragornx45

If you actually plan on playing you'll want to keep that gold. It'll cover your epic mount at 60 and then if you ever make 70 flying mounts are, what, 600 gold? And that's not even fucking epic.

around that yes, even if making gold in BC is far easier. and around 2000po for the epic flying mount if i remember.

Arr I would reroll on blood furnace but...I know I would never actually play there actively for it to be worth it. It's hard enough leveling my FM character (she's been stuck at lv 15 for like...2 weeks now). If you *want* a better balanced PVP server, Sargeras is a 1:1ish ratio and high population, it might be different at lower levels though I have no idea.

Edit: Oh yeah, since I'm here, and you all are happy wow players any suggestions for a background to give this guy?

I think I'm kind of glad I stop playing this game and other MMOs(maybe for good). There's just so much other stuff I do now instead of playing these all day. Although they were good times, there's just not much time to dedicate like I used to say back in high school. Maybe I'm just burnt out from MMOs since I've played them since middle school(10+ years). :P

I can't even imagine how much time it must have taken to get those swords though if the first person got them only days ago. Those are sick though.

I think I'm kind of glad I stop playing this game and other MMOs(maybe for good). There's just so much other stuff I do now instead of playing these all day. Although they were good times, there's just not much time to dedicate like I used to say back in high school. Maybe I'm just burnt out from MMOs since I've played them since middle school(10+ years). :P

I can't even imagine how much time it must have taken to get those swords though if the first person got them only days ago. Those are sick though.

Blood Legion has a ridiculous raid schedule. More ridiculous even than Nihilum (the best guild in the world) so I've heard. It's something like 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, 3 monthes of benching (ie being on during the raid hours in case someone else drops) for a trial period with no chance of loot until your trial period is over.

HOWEVER I'm pretty sure they're sponsored. I know Team Ice and Nihilum are. So at that point it's PROBABLY a little more worth it...but just a little. I'd never want to put in that kind of time...plus they probably get SCREAMED at on vent, and I'm never one for getting screamed at...my guild is almost bad enough as it is -_-

Also: Wikipedia says April 1st release date for WotLK. I don't know if that's true..but I kind of really hope it's not :(. I'm barely done with TBC. I JUST hit 375 tailoring, and BARELY anyone has downed Illidan. Illidan is going to become like Naxx 2k8. END OF THE GAME for like 5 monthes maybe a hand full of people clear it, and everyone else is like dude whateva utni the expansion comes out :(

Dunno, I only play WoW 2-3 hours at a time and sometimes skip a day or three...I've gone from 60-66 in about two weeks. Instances are way easy now too, compared to the old ones. I dunno about raids, but I'm more interested in getting into the arena stuff with my friends anyway once I hit 70.

Granted I'm killing my subscription again at the end of this month cause school starts again soon, and I can't afford to have any distractions this semmester

Oh hey, are locks still fucking over powered? I love how the devs favor them.

You bet. Locks and hunters still rape much more than they should. Demo locks in particular in PvE. Plus, drain life -> life tap -> repeat = endless free damage (much more than wand), you can GAIN mana doing it.

Think I'm gonna level my chars (67 priest, 55 lock) to 70 then sell the account. My friends are getting ready to do the same and there's NO CHANCE I'd play an mmo without them. I'm gonna finish up and GTFO before the next expansion hits.

Someone made a really good point today on GAF. The end of "normal WoW" and Burning Crusade brought all these really cool raids like Kel'thuzad, SSC, Archimonde, Illidan...so you can really experience that whole "in the world of Warcraft" thing but....the only people that really get to do them are people who'd kill them no matter WHO they are just to be the first in te world to kill XX end game WoW boss.

With stuff like C'thun or Ragnaros and stuff I never really felt like I was missing out on much, but now that I'm being deprived of Illidan and Archimonde...it's a big let down. I'll NEVER know what it's like to fight Arthas. I'll never even SEE Mount Hyjal...yet people who don't even care get to =\.

You really aren't missing much with Molten Core in general (although some of Ragnoras's scripting was pretty amusing)

But I do think a lot of people are missing out on Blackwing Lair, that instance kind of horrified the druid in me. Working through the Dark Horde, doing the stuff with Thrall and Rexxar, and then going through Nefarians freaky little science lab and such is quite a trip. (Also the first encounter is lol).

AQ40/20 and ZG were fun instances with good encounters, and an interseting story. I never got to see Naxx though, but I heard that Blizzard is poking it for some sort of use in the expansion?

Maybe with the expansion they'll be able to upgrade the old raids too, so that they'll be worth visiting still even at end game. They said they couldn't with MC/BWL/AQ/Naxx but I think that might have been because of the need for 40 people, and if they wanted to bring them forward they'd want to rebalanced the raids for 10-25 mans or something. But maybe they'll be able to with the BC ones.

disturbing image
What, making sure I actually quit when I say I do?

Believe me, an MMO without friends is garbage. To be honest, they're the only reason I'm playing now. I will indeed leave when they do, which should be soon (They're already hyping the shit out of other games, like Spellborn)

I find it rather funny that, with the announcement of the next expansion, all the gear that was so painstakingly obtained by the daily raiders and more "hardcore" players of the game will likely be replaced by greens and quest rewards obtained through menial tasks. And even if not completely replaced, the gap will close considerably, nullifying the advantage.

I really wish there was a more effective way at letting players from different servers interact with each other. I know so many people who play this game, and we're all spread across the board.

Also, does anyone play on Mannoroth, Arthas, or Thunderlord?

I find it rather funny that, with the announcement of the next expansion, all the gear that was so painstakingly obtained by the daily raiders and more "hardcore" players of the game will likely be replaced by greens and quest rewards obtained through menial tasks. And even if not completely replaced, the gap will close considerably, nullifying the advantage.

I really wish there was a more effective way at letting players from different servers interact with each other. I know so many people who play this game, and we're all spread across the board.

Also, does anyone play on Mannoroth, Arthas, or Thunderlord?

Ahh, good ol' MMORPGs.. you do so much work to gear up your character, only to have to do it again in a future expansion.

I used to play on Arthas. lvl 57 Rogue that I solo'd most of the time, except when I needed to go in an instance dungeon for a quest or whatever.

Hey! Haven't been around for a while, but you know what to blame =P

I barely got to 70 and i really wanna have a chance to raid before the next xpac comes out. The only other solution from playing with friends is making some in game or get in a guild. Doesn't always work though, but you might at least have someone to chat with while you grind. And the new xpac news is meh, they need to fix a shitload of things before adding more.

Oh yeah, right :

Aggamagan/Vilecat/Remei/BE/Priestlv70

Aggamagan/Vilecat/Murimae/Tauren/Druidlv34

lol low pop server. Sucks to find a group for a run without guildies at higher level, unless you're a tank.

Now let me go back to farming those friggin cloths and primals, i need them badly for my shadoweave set.

(Btw, how can any of you play alli? I can't even stand looking at them, really. Must be because the ones on our server suck hard except when they outrageously outgear you. And they're all fugly looking, except maaaaybe Draenei chicks)

Who says I work for Blizzard? That sounds ridiculous. If I did, I certainly wouldn't want people saying I did on a public forum, since I believe that's pretty frowned upon in the company.

:tomatoface:

That's right, Shonen works for ...food.

On an interesting note, I saw a troll hunter with the guild name <Will PK for Water> farming water motes under Halaa. I lol'd.

Sure but blizzard wants all its players to actually pay for the game. Now instead of two people paying for WoW+BC only one person is. It also goes against their terms of service thingy so meh.

Not that I care or anything, at least you get to make a few extra bucks off it that you put into the game right?