World of Warcraft

aragornx45

I've met shadow priests that can heal fine with mediocre gear. I've met several holy priests that can dps, they don't use their dots or anything, they just hit really flippen hard and crit alot with their holy spells. (This is post patch)

Anyway, I guess I should start pvping more often since apparently my gear and spec is more intuitive to pvping then the druids that pvp on my realm...

I think maybe the reason your druids can't dps as well as a rogue is cause they aren't getting good gear for it and speccing. You're right druids can do almost anything without haveing special gear for it, well except dps. Druids can't dps unless they spec and gear specificly for it.

Either way I feel bad for the druids on sargeras, because the high ranking gear doesn't suit THEIR play style. Their playstyle doesn't seem to hurt anyone but the enemy so I'm happy with it. They can heal when they want to, but they aren't going to be dedicated healers, and they aren't going to run around the bg's in their healing gear. (There are some druids that do, I do sometiems when I play with my friends).

A lot of the druids pvp because they don't want to heal for everything. They want to smite things. You smite things by haveing gear that lets you do damage, and the new pvp gear will hold them back a little in that regard. (Most likely they'll just peicemail something together rather then useing the rank gear).

hey Zircon, i somehow managed to acquire a Dark Whelpling and i've been trying to sell it for a couple days now. lemme know if you or anyone you know wants it.

also

I just peeked at the druid forums and they are all angry

O_O

I'm sure happy I'm content with my own gear ^^.

What's naxx like? From the people that have been talking about it. The instance looks like it'll be intersting.

I have to agree with the complaints the druids made there, as they are quite legitimate. the pvp set WAS the only feral set IN THE GAME. pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Just log in to the account-management section and click the "Recruit-A-Friend" button or go directly to this page to start sending free 10-Day trial keys to your friends. Rest assured that your valiant efforts will be rewarded: for every one of your friends who converts to a full subscription and pays for a month of game time, you will receive 30 days of free game time credited to your account!

I just read this. How long has this been going on?

Actualy druids don't count as hybreds :( . If we did our swing timer would reset after casting a spell, blue has said a few times that we aren't considered hybreds, only shaman and paladins.

Pretty sure you shouldn't talk out of your ass. Druids are the only hybrid classes in the games according to the developers. For some wacko reason, they don't consider Shaman or Paladins to be hybrids purely based on the fact that they can do all three tasks (tanking, healing, DPS) in one form, whereas the Druid can't.

The hardest Shaman, Druid, and Paladin to beat are ones that are fully specced out in +healing gear and survivability talents. They use their strengths to channel the team and keep THEM going. Killing a single Paladin that's DPS geared is a joke; killing a Paladin that's keeping up an Arms or Fury Warrior and possibly a Mage is a fucking nightmare.

I play a level 60 paladin called Pico on the European realm called "Sylvanas"

also have a level 45 rogue =)

IMO paladins aren't rily a hybrid class... They are 2 very good classes in one, but not like the hybrid (druid) who is like a bad rogue , a bad priest, a bad warrior and sort of a very bad mage...

you can't directly compare druids to rogues, mages, or warriors, because for one thing, rogues, mages, and warriors can't heal themselves. sure my dps isn't as high as a rogue in cat form, but i can shift back to caster form and heal myself, where as a rogue can't do that.

also, i don't know who you've been grouping with, but druids are hella good healers.

Druids can be excellent healers provided they know what they're doing. I've teamed with some respectable Resto-Druids in the past and it's been pretty successful.

Though I must admit, I'd much rather have a Shaman, Paladin, or a Priest watching my back than a Druid in most situations. Considering I'm a Warrior and often play the tank role, I have to put blind faith in my healer to keep me alive. I tend to feel more comfortable with a Priest behind me, but that's not to say Druids aren't capable classes. It's all in the person who plays them, just like any other class in the game.

I'll take a temporary break when the expansion comes out. I don't think I can stand the massive Alliance>Horde migration and Blood Elf infestation.

Blood Elf Mage FTW

Also, what is the new class going to be anyway? Haven't really heard anymore about it since the rumors of the Spellbreaker class.