World of Warcraft

aragornx45

i just read the patch notes, and apparently they're adding new FPs to un'goro crater and ratchet. i'm not sure how i feel about this.. on one hand it'll definately make it easier and more convenient to travel to and from un'goro... but at the same time, un'goro will now be plagued with retards who have nothing better to do than grief other players.

Essence(s) of Water/Earth are easy money.

Is anyone here Exalted with WSG yet? I've heard you can buy any of the epic bracers available and wanted to know if that's true...I'd love to get the Forest Stalkers, that's like a whole 'nother crit chance percent.

yeah, you can buy any of the bracers there. Also, with the patch, they are adding epic pants as well at exalted. :)

as far as making money goes, i have 315 herbalism and 300 skinning, and i pick every herb and skin every beast i find. it helps a lot, especially considering a stack of dreamfoil goes for about 20g on gorefiend.

also, i've been reading some patch notes, and it looks like they're finally getting around to fixing some things that should have been tweaked ages ago. for one thing, the changes to the shared cooldown stuff look pretty nice (especially for engineers):

# We have re-evaluated the mechanics of consumable items in the game and concluded that these should work in a more intuitive manner. As such, most items that can not be equipped with right click abilities have been streamlined into one of three categories. Using an item of a particular category will trigger a shared cooldown among all other items in the same category. The categories break down as follows with category cooldowns as listed.

* Potions 2 minutes: This includes items such as Health Potion, Mana Potion, Invisibility Potion and Mighty Rage Potion.

* Aggressive 1 minute: This includes items such as explosives, Really Sticky Glue and Discombobulator Ray.

* Non-Aggresive 2 minutes: This includes items such as Healthstone, Night Dragon's Breath, Whipper Root Tuber and Target Dummy.

# Many items that can be equipped have had their cooldown category removed and will be controlled exclusively by the item's self cooldown. For example, the Gnomish Mind Control Cap should no longer trigger the cooldown of the Talisman of Arathor.

also, considering there is a flight path from theramore to ratchet, i'd say alliance get a flight master there too.

Finally got this game a few days ago. I wanted to wait until school was practically done and over with. My level 13 gnome warlock Malvolius is...well...humbly slaughtering and getting slaughtered in Westfall at the moment. Is it wrong to be dying to get a mount so soon?

Going from a Priest main to a War alt is pretty sweet. I get to see the opposite side of the spectrum. Currently at a /played of 41 days on my Priest, its hard to un-attach myself from him though. So much work went into him that restarting with another guy seems like a HUGE task. Anyone got some tips to help kick up some motivation for my next 33 lvls?

yeah, if you're a non-healer class it's definately good to have a questing companion. hell, even if you ARE a healer class. on my hunter i traveled around and killed shit from like lvls 20-60 with a shaman buddy (Zulas) i made in WC. actually... there were two other guys (Orgrimm and Akilles) on that same WC run at lvl 20 i would run into many, MANY times over the next months. one of them even went on to start a guild I joined (Orgrimm founded Chaotic Embrace) which later merged with Warforce Clan (which Zulas was a member of) and eventually became a pretty solid guild. I stuck with them until just a few days before I gave up WoW for the first time.

Got Exalted with Warsong Outriders and now I'm bored with the game again...they really need more PVP content. Naxx will be the 4th raid area (I think AB and ZG were the same patch though) added since the newest battleground. It has to be much, much more simple to implement a battleground than a raid area so why don't they?

According to http://www.wowwiki.com/Azshara_Crater :

Caydiem says: We're not making any new Battlegrounds in the near future. We naturally need to be careful about spreading the PvP community thin. That isn't to say we're not thinking about what we could do with a new Battleground, but I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon, no.

So...that means it's not coming?

According to http://www.wowwiki.com/Azshara_Crater :
Caydiem says: We're not making any new Battlegrounds in the near future. We naturally need to be careful about spreading the PvP community thin. That isn't to say we're not thinking about what we could do with a new Battleground, but I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon, no.

So...that means it's not coming?

I didn't say it was coming soon, I just said that would be the next one.