World of Warcraft

aragornx45

Pick Pocket: This ability will no longer trigger effects on your target.

?

Pick pocket counted as an attack for procs that were dependant on attacks (like the lightning shield spells).

Ok, here is my solution to the LFG chan:

Deactivate it in your main window, create a new window and put it there. It's genious, I can be in theramore and get invites for SM.

Something that's been bugging me since the patch...

I noticed that sometimes when Pummel hits, the effect of shutting down a target's school of magic doesn't always work. For example, Pummel a priest's heal, but immediately after they can cast it without having to wait 4 seconds. Anyone know if this is occuring with Counter Spell or Shield Bash as well?

The Rogue Talent Review:

Due to issues with itemization and feral druids, it has been decided that rogues would now wear cloth.

Due to issues with itemization and hunters, it has been decided that rogues would only use maces, daggers, fist weapons and thrown weapons.

Due to issues with itemization and mages and warlocks, it has been decided that rogues would only use maces and fist weapons and thrown weapons.

Due to issues with itemization and paladins and shamans, it has been decided that rogues would only use fist weapons and thrown weapon.

Due to unfair issues regarding the range capacities of rogues, it has been decided that rogues would only use fist weapons.

Due to issues with stealth, the mechanic has been removed from the game entirely.

Due to issues with energy, it will then increase during fights and not outside of fights.

Due to issues with pickpocket, now a rogue who picks pockets will share his money with anyone on the server.

Adrenaline Rush will now trigger a "heart murmure" effect that will deal 500 damage to the rogue every 30 seconds. Every time you use Adrenaline rush, the delay is cut in half. This is part of our plans to make rogues unplayable.

Preparation will now cause the heart attack debuff. A player will die unless nature damage is delt to him within 5 minutes of using preparation.

Poison use will now properly poison the poison user as well.

Due to issues with itemization and fury warriors, rogues will no longer be able to use fist weapons.

Due to issues with itemization and hunters, it has been decided that rogues would only use maces, daggers, fist weapons and thrown weapons.

Due to issues with itemization and mages and warlocks, it has been decided that rogues would only use maces and fist weapons and thrown weapons.

Due to issues with itemization and paladins and shamans, it has been decided that rogues would only use fist weapons and thrown weapon.

Due to unfair issues regarding the range capacities of rogues, it has been decided that rogues would only use fist weapons.

I lol'd.

Rogue talent review? Its about time...I can honestly say Im afraid they might mess the class up even more than they have already, but who's to say they wont do something useful this time (master of deception + camouflage in 1 talent please)

edit: there's a cat in Naxxramas named Mr. Bigglesworth

edit#2: here's that link http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

WOW!!! Cross server BGs...that's something I can definitely look forward to...It'll certainly make things interesting having no idea who you might be paired up against.

My one hope for the rogue is that they come to terms with the agility part of a rogue, and make something like:

1.5 AP per agility and .5 AP per strenght or something like that. Not the 2 per agility for rangedof the hunter, but something better than 1 per Str and 1 per agi.

Adrenaline rush should be an all rogue skills, and combat rogues should get a new opener for any weapons... Something like

Twin Strike, must be stealth and behind target, 40 energy. Instant attack that uses both weapons and 1.5 times attack power for damage. If the main hand weapon is a mace, chance that the target is stunned for 2 seconds, if it's a sword chance that a hamstring effect happens, if it's a dagger, chance of a bleed for 25% of the damage, and if it's a fist weapon, chance that the target's miss chance is increased by 25% for 10 seconds.

They should make vigor a 5 point talent, 2 total energy per point and 1 energy added to regen per point.

Assassination should have another final talent. A new finisher, something like eviscerate with an added slow effect. Make it do a bit less damage than eviscerate (10% less) but add a 3 second per combo point slowed period.

Subtlety... well.. Ghost strike sucks. Other than that... Camouflage and Master of deception should be one skill.

Make ghost strike a skill available to everyone (no one will care, trust me), and move the final talent lower. Instead, add the "Ghost stealth" final talent. This replaces stealth. When you are stealthed, attacks on you have a 50% miss chance, and when you unstealth, an image of you appears next to you. It stays there until it receives a hit, and it mimics your every move, it does not cause any damage, but anyone outside the group cannot tell the difference between two images.

Since the patch has hit, i've spent a ton of time (maybe 15 hours) PVPing to try out all the new mage changes, and the verdict is that they are super fantastic. Arcane is no longer required (and in a lot of ways, is now less appealing than fire and frost), and that is great as i've always been an elementalist at heart.

My new build is 18 fire 33 frost (previously 30 fire 21 frost), and the new talents plus the great upgrades to PVP gear I live longer and kill faster. I love being more useful in BG, as I prefer a support role. Rockstars tend to die fastest, and that isn't a good idea for a cloth wearer.

The scourge invasion was buggy for a few days but seems to be working now. I've done a few grinding quests from the chapel crew, but gearwise, the only arget dawn item I want is the 18s bag, so i think it'll be just somethign do to when im bored or waiting for a spot on a pvp preform.

3005 honor kills, 4200112 CP last week - standing 18. I'm now a Lieutenant-General. Can I keep it up for another month? Hmmm...

man the jump from rank 10 to rank 11 must be insane. rank 10 seems like it's amazingly easier to achieve.

also: 4 million CP? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. that's probably like some kind of record for a priest. i got 220k last week and thought that was a lot. i was standing 55... the people ahead of me must be seriously sick in the head.

i kinda like the new AV changes. it doesn't take nearly as long to finish a round, so it's much more viable for honor (and especially rep) grinding now. on gorefiend horde side is actually winning about 65% of the time now, even though alliance can still exploit to our relief hut. i've literally single-handedly won AV for us twice now. both times both teams were fighting the generals simultaneously, and i wiped the alliance team by repeatedly downing their tanks so drek would rape them and then he'd reset back to full health.

seems the strategy that works best now is from the beginning the WHOLE team goes offence up until you get to dun baldar then have 5-10 guys recall and stay with drek to keep alliance occupied while they try to kill the warmasters (which is the best time to wipe them really- right after they pull the first group of warmasters, just keep some DPS on their tanks and when the tanks go down everyone else will go down with them) while the offense brings down vandaar.

a similar strategy would probably work for those of you who play alliance, except involving exploits and bush league tactics of course... none of you guys play alliance.. right? right?

I think someone admitted to having a Night Elf Rogue (yuck).

Don't get bored like I did Zircon. I got to rank 12, fell down to 11 after a week of not playing, got 12 again then shut off my account. Now that I'm playing again, it really tortures me to think that I was that close to a Pig Sticker (I like polearms, so there) and now I'll need at least another month of grinding to get it.