World of Warcraft

aragornx45

no kidding dude, heightened senses and the new expose armor spell out OVERPOWERED as far as i'm concerned.

most of the rest of that stuff was necessary though, but i think they went a little far (especially the kidney shot thing... dear god, i can hear the bitches coming already).

You're kidding right?

The new expose armor is a nerf it isn't an improvement. I mean yes for your class expose armor had some application and it will increase but a percentage based expose armor is horrible for use on a shadow priest or a soul link lock. Furthermore heightened senses is going to cause a lot of rogues to shift their points around if they want to get it and could actually kill some of the popular builds out right now. The rogue review is a joke and if it holds then rogues saw nothing in changes as far as I am concerned.

Oh god, don't be so naive that you think a talent review is going to cause your effectiveness in battle to jump 200% :roll:

Remember the hunter review? Hmm? After the hunter review, hunters were GODLY. We took a major nerf in the next patch and have been taking minor nerfs ever since, deservedly. My pet became a fire-and-forget caster killer - Bestial Wrath + Bloodseeker bat was sheer ownage.

UBRS runs for dragon skin can provide some decent cash.

Here's a question for Warriors or Paladins who use Hand of Justice. Does your character swing a 2h weapon like a 1h when HoJ procs? Mine (Undead) always seems to and I gotta say it looks pretty cool swinging a TUF over your head.

i just bought a TUF and now i'm completely broke. i didnt even have enough money to buy don julio's ring, and i wont have enough to get my pvp gear on tuesday either. anybody know a good way to make some moneys at 60? (i'm herbalism/skinning)

o.O

Ungoro is the place for you. Tons of things to skin and dreamfoil and mountain silversage. A few hours there will net you some mad cash.

ps. grab the soil too, it usually sells for about 10s each, and the piles on the ground can give up to 4, so theres more easy cash.

The point of that is to make it so Sub rogues aren't gimped in AP.

I still think the "assassination/combat/subtlety" division of the rogue was the wrong way to go.

Half of Ass should go in Combat, and the other half in subtlety. There has to be a better way to divide up the rogue skills.

Maybe something like: Subtlety, Combat, Mobility.

Subtlety would get everything relevant to hiding, and openers. Combat would get CP genetators and finishing moves, and mobility would get anything to do with mouvement (like sprint), dodging, parrying and relevant abilities.

Or they could have made a full fledge poison oriented talent tree. Assassination as it stands feels like a sub par tree except for vigor.

Not to be bitchy, but + to AP is kinda not a subtlety talent. It should be an early combat tree talent. Subtlety could get the improved gouge and backstab talents. It would be, in my opinion, better to have them in subtlety.

Normally i think Blizz does a pretty good job with the talent reviews, but I agree here that it seems like the wrong tree. I have a 60 rogue, but honestly I don't ever play them, more because I like casters than any slap in the face (real or imagined) the class has recieved.

I rolled a horde priest on Gorefiend just for fun. I've never had a pvp server experience in the 2 years i've played, so it might be fun. The overall general chat hasn't been much of a shock, but a lot of the names have. Starting fresh on a new server isnt that bad, but not having established characters to even send bags really sucks. It's also my 3rd priest i'll be taking to 60, so I will at least save money on respecs.

OA, interested in buying my account? It's running into time/money too much for me. I have pretty awesome gear, very good standing, rank 11 in pvp, decent amount of money + consumables on hand.. 60 undead priest on gorefiend.

iconpm2wk.gif

...you've done it enough times yourself Zirc ;)

I quit.

I was all happy with myself that I got rank 7 today. Went and got my pvp gear, and decided to go do some WSG.

I was only reminded at how broken PvP still is for healers. Especially on Gorefiend, where asking for an invite you might as well be asking for someone to spit in your face. Apparently on Gorefiend nobody has ever grasped the concept of starting a raid in a pickup BG. This does little more than shaft your healers. It doesn't matter how much I heal you when you're killing someone if there's no raid, I get no CP. None. Dick. Nill. Jack. Fucking. Squat. Yet you still have the nerve to bitch at me when I go bear form? Fuck you. No, wait. Fuck Blizzard. Fuck this stupid game. I spent the last 3 hours since the realms went live again doing BGs, and I have accrued exactly ZERO honor. ZERO. NONE. Half the guys I used to PvP with are all gone, and the other half seem to be ignoring me.

I've had enough. Until Blizzard fixes it so that healers can actually HEAL in a BG (WHAT A CONCEPT) I am done with this game.

Good day.