World of Warcraft

aragornx45

I'm still asking for rebuttal, not "o rly"s.

"Under blood curse" does not mean "Free from any and all responsibility afterward".

And all the quests I keep doing involving the Shadow Council point that way.

Blackrock Clan was the CHIEF clan of the Horde. Orgim Doomhammer was leader of said clan.

Theramore was built because Lordaeron was kind of consumed in an undead plague and the humans were lost in a foreign land.

By "Works openly with demons", I meant the whole "Employs a Dreadlord", not "Has Warlocks".

According to the History of Trolls thing, the only people the trolls tolerated at any point were the Kaldorei. After the explosion it was all downhill. And even so the troll descriptor say they pretty much distrust anyone outside their immeadiate tribe, and still don't like the Forsaken.

C'mon, if I'm wrong, correct me. Don't just go "lol". I've been told too many good things about OCR to settle for that.

DISCLAIMER: this is not mine, I stole it from somewhere on the WoW forums awile back.

Anyone ever notice how the Night Elves, when faced with important, world-changing decisions, INEVITABLY make the wrong ones? If it weren't for Night Elves and their screwups, I'd be inclined to think Azeroth in general would be a much nicer place.

Mistake 1: Destroying the Scepter of the Shifting Sands

Bronze Dragonflight: "Now that we've finally sealed away the nemesis of all Azeroth, here's a scepter should you need to break the seal and fight them again."

Fandral: "WAAAHH!"

*breaks scepter*

Bronze Dragonflight: "You dumb f*cker."

Mistake 2: Destroying the Well of Eternity

Queen Azshara: "Blahaharrrgh, I'm addicted to magic!"

Night Elves: "Well I guess that's cool."

Queen Azshara: "Blahahaharrrgh, I'm summoning demons!"

Night Elves: "Ok, that's not so cool."

*Bigass War!*

Malfurion: "I've got an idea! Let's blow up the world!"

Tyrande: "Come on, that's your solution to everything."

Malfurion: "No it's not! By the way, hold this."

Tyrande: "Hey, this looks like a-"

KABLOOIE

Tyrande: "...dammit, Malfurion."

Mistake 3: Recreating the Well of Eternity, Then Leaving It There and Falling Asleep

Illidan: "Hey guys, now that we just got done blowing THAT up, I just made a new one!"

Night Elves: "You stupid f*cker."

Malfurion: "Illidan, you're under arrest for playing the devil rock music."

Illidan: "How wude!"

*SLAMMER'D!*

Malfurion: "Anyway, let's just plant a tree over top of this sucker and call it a day."

Tyrande: "Uh, what do you want us women to do, Mal honey?"

Malfurion: "You all stay awake and keep the stove warm in case we're hungry when we wake up. Oh, and don't go running off having fun with your friends or anything, I want you in the kitchen where you belong."

Tyrande: "But-"

Malfurion: "zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Tyrande: "Dammit."

Mistake 4: Staying Asleep

Orcs: "FOR THE HORDE! And also the Burning Legion!"

Night Elves: "zzzzzzzzz"

Undead: "For the lich king! Also, again, the Burning Legion!"

Night Elves: "zzzzzzSNRKzzzzz"

Mistake 5: Picking a Fight with the Orcs

Night Elves: "WTF?! Orcs cutting down our trees? Gettem!"

Cenarius: "I'LL take the case!"

*PWNT*

Night Elves: "WTF!!"

Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek

Mistake 6: Releasing Illidan

Tyrande: "We need help, gotta wake the druids up. Oh hey, Illidan! I'm sure 10,000 years of confinement has only rehabilitated him."

Illidan: "GROWLowlorarrrr"

Tyrande: "...although I could be wrong."

Illidan: "OOGHRARGHghhh!" *runs off*

Mistake 7: Blowing up the World, AGAIN

Medivh: "Quit fighting you nubs! Archimonde is coming!"

Night Elves: "Oh crap you're right. Too late now!"

Archimonde: "Bwahahahaha!"

Malfurion: "Hey, I've got an idea!"

Everyone: *groans*

KABLOOIE

Mistake 8: Stopping Illidan from killing the Lich King

Malfurion: "OMG! Illidan's doing something crazy to Northrend! Gotta stop him!"

Maiev: "I'm kookoo for catching Illidan!" *trips Tyrande*

Tyrande: "Aiiee!" *falls into river*

Malfurion and Illidan: "I'LL take the case!"

*rescue*

Illidan: "So you see, I was trying to DESTROY THE MOST POWERFUL EVIL BEING IN AZEROTH."

Malfurion: "Oh, uh..... my bad."

Mistake 9: Building a new World Tree

Fandral: "Man, I miss immortality. Let's make a new world tree!"

Malfurion: "I don't think that's a good-"

Fandral: "STFU nub."

*WORLD TREE'D!*

Fandral: "See? This place is great."

Malfurion: "I dunno, it smells kinda bad... and I think I just stepped in some ooze."

Fandral: "Yeah? Well if you don't like it, why don't you go get lost in the Emerald Dream for a few years?!"

Malfurion: "You know what?! I think I will!" *gets lost in the Emerald Dream*

Night Elves: *facepalm*

Rest of Alliance: "Remind me why we put up with these guys?"

Bronze Dragonflight: "Because you're all a bunch of dumb f*ckers."

Mistake: Trusting Arthas

Illidan: No one understands me. I'll show them I'm not addicted to magic. I can quit anytime I want. Just as soon as I get done crawling in my skin.

Arthas: Hi, I'm evil.

Illidan: Yar, we fight now!

Arthas: Hey, you're pretty good at this. I'm totally not holding back and flattering you or anything.

Illidan: You're right, I am pretty awesome.

Arthas: You know what would make you even more awesome? Consuming the powers of that there demonic artifact.

Illidan: Brilliant idea! I'm glad I thought of it.

Arthas: Oh, and when you get done with that, kill that Dreadlord what's responsible for keeping my boss, the Lich King, from getting out from under Kil'Jaeden's thumb.

Illidan: Sure thing buddy.

*Illidan takes skull, and transforms into a big friggen demon*

Illidan: Sweet!

Tichondrius: WTF HAX?

Illidan: Yar! I kill you!

Tichondrius: Blarg! I are dead!

Illidan: Yay! Now that I've turned myself into a big friggen demon, and killed this other big friggen demon, I've proved that I'm not demonic at all.

Tyrande: You stupid !&$%er.

Malfurion: GTFO!

Illidan: No one understands me!

Mistake: Trusting Kil'Jaeden

Kil'Jaeden: I'm hella pissed that you screwed us over.

Illidan: Oh noes!

Kil'Jaeden: But if you destroy the Lich King, we're cool. I'll also give you your heart's desire.

Illidan: Sweet! I'm just gonna assume that you mean magic, because Kil'Jaeden the deciever would never say anything that has a double meaning which will screw me over later.

Mistake: Hiding from from Kil'Jaeden in Outland

Illidan: Oh snap, I failed to kill the Lich King. If Kil'Jaeden finds me, I'm gonna get omgwtfpwned! I'd better hide. To do this, I shall flee from Azeroth, to which he has no access except by being summoned by absurdly powerful magics, the likes of which can only be cast by those who don't like him anyway, and instead going to Outland, which is basically his backyard.

Blood Elves and Naga: You are so smart!

Illidan: You understand me! Now lets beat up one of Kil'Jaeden's lieutenants and take over his fief. Kil'Jaeden will never be the wiser!

Magtheridon: WTF? Ow.

Illidan: Who da man? I da man!

Kil'Jaeden: No, I da man!

Illidan: Oh snap!

Kil'Jaeden: You're an idiot. Now get back to work.

Supplimentary Mistake: Leaving Illidan without adult supervision. Twice.

what was that about horde being evil and wrong?

i roflmaoed.....

I'm still asking for rebuttal, not "o rly"s.

"Under blood curse" does not mean "Free from any and all responsibility afterward".

And all the quests I keep doing involving the Shadow Council point that way.

Blackrock Clan was the CHIEF clan of the Horde. Orgim Doomhammer was leader of said clan.

Theramore was built because Lordaeron was kind of consumed in an undead plague and the humans were lost in a foreign land.

By "Works openly with demons", I meant the whole "Employs a Dreadlord", not "Has Warlocks".

According to the History of Trolls thing, the only people the trolls tolerated at any point were the Kaldorei. After the explosion it was all downhill. And even so the troll descriptor say they pretty much distrust anyone outside their immeadiate tribe, and still don't like the Forsaken.

C'mon, if I'm wrong, correct me. Don't just go "lol". I've been told too many good things about OCR to settle for that.

lol

[Orcish] kek

[Common] bur

Speaking of foreign wow languages, I think it's sad how people figured out how to actually make it so the opposite side can read an actual sentence from your language haha.

[Common] U LO SE?

Kinda.

My friend had one that said NO KIL DOG

I think the paladin/shaman news is sweet. I am not looking forward to fighting shaman in BG as a caster, but having a pally at my back would be sweet.

I actually made a paladin on the test server to see if it would be fun for me to play. They seem pretty simple, a few heals, lot of buffs, a ton of offense undead nonsese i'll never use. The one on the test server was super geared, so you could flash of light and heal 450 for 35 mana.

I only tried them out in AV, and it's hard to heal people in that mess, so maybe give WSG a shot so i can see everyone's health. I feel sortof helpless when i get ganged on, but all that armor (9k with a shield) makes me stay up quite a bit longer.

I think shamans will be going more offensive with the expansion, and i am excited to see what kinds of crazyness awaits.

Oh yeah, it's funny to only point out the advantages of the otehr faction.

You will realise that the alliance is just as annoying as horde...

Just the racial spells. With the exception of fear ward, our priest spells suck. "OMG reduce ranged attack damage by 15!"

Draining life and reducing foes damage as you reduce their attack power. Now there is a spell.

You also forget that the shammy can dish out DPS 10 times better than a pally.

And racial abilities: I can stop bleeding vs I can stop fear. I'll take number 2.

I can detect rogues VS I can stun everyone around, I'll take 2

I can escape a trap VS I can attack faster, I'll take 2...

See what I did there? The best hunter now is a troll marksmanship hunter. +5 to bows and a second "rapid shot".

The best rogues are undead or orc.

Best mage is troll

Best shadow priest is UD...

The list can go on. We have the pally, you have a hell of a lot more you don't see.

You're either stupid, or an Alliance retard trying to get a viewpoint: "OMG WE'RE NOT OVERPOWERED IN PVE AT THIS POINT IN TIME NO-SIR THAT FREE 36 MANA EVERY 5 SECONDS AND 59 MANA EVERYTIME YOU WAND, AS WELL AS DPS BEING ABLE TO GO HARDER AND TANK TRANSITIONS THREE TIMES EAISER DOESN'T MAKE IT EASIER VOTE FOR ME IN '07!"

First of all, like any good troll, you forgot to notice I listed abilities only, and only in a PvE aspect. Congratulations, since you were talking in a PvP aspect (which sounds like you suck at, considering you think Alliance's racials aren't good at all), so your entire post was a moot point. Grats!

Go back to making music.

If you pick two abilities and compare them even when they are in no way oriented for the same thing, you are sure to find imbalance.

I mean, hammer of wrath is much weaker than chain lightning.

However, blessing of wisdom is better than mana tide totem... except it does the job a lot quicker...

Your comparison are weak, mine were a parody. You responded seriously, I laughed.

Oh yeah, it's funny to only point out the advantages of the otehr faction.

You will realise that the alliance is just as annoying as horde...

Just the racial spells. With the exception of fear ward, our priest spells suck. "OMG reduce ranged attack damage by 15!"

Draining life and reducing foes damage as you reduce their attack power. Now there is a spell.

You also forget that the shammy can dish out DPS 10 times better than a pally.

And racial abilities: I can stop bleeding vs I can stop fear. I'll take number 2.

I can detect rogues VS I can stun everyone around, I'll take 2

I can escape a trap VS I can attack faster, I'll take 2...

See what I did there? The best hunter now is a troll marksmanship hunter. +5 to bows and a second "rapid shot".

The best rogues are undead or orc.

Best mage is troll

Best shadow priest is UD...

The list can go on. We have the pally, you have a hell of a lot more you don't see.

You're either stupid, or an Alliance retard trying to get a viewpoint: "OMG WE'RE NOT OVERPOWERED IN PVE AT THIS POINT IN TIME NO-SIR THAT FREE 36 MANA EVERY 5 SECONDS AND 59 MANA EVERYTIME YOU WAND, AS WELL AS DPS BEING ABLE TO GO HARDER AND TANK TRANSITIONS THREE TIMES EAISER DOESN'T MAKE IT EASIER VOTE FOR ME IN '07!"

First of all, like any good troll, you forgot to notice I listed abilities only, and only in a PvE aspect. Congratulations, since you were talking in a PvP aspect (which sounds like you suck at, considering you think Alliance's racials aren't good at all), so your entire post was a moot point. Grats!

Go back to making music.

If you pick two abilities and compare them even when they are in no way oriented for the same thing, you are sure to find imbalance.

I mean, hammer of wrath is much weaker than chain lightning.

However, blessing of wisdom is better than mana tide totem... except it does the job a lot quicker...

Your comparison are weak, mine were a parody. You responded seriously, I laughed.

harsh

[Orcish] kek

[Common] bur

Speaking of foreign wow languages, I think it's sad how people figured out how to actually make it so the opposite side can read an actual sentence from your language haha.

[Common] U LO SE?

Kinda.

My friend had one that said NO KIL DOG

I was once waiting for the boat in Booty Bay when someone started shouting "NO KIL" "NO ANAL". Probably one of the funniest moments I've had in that game.

One of the more prominent horde warriors on my server also occasionally blasts through Nesingwary's Expedition shouting "N I G G A" repeatedly.

pallys will get flying mounts free i hope

i doubt it, but it would be nice.

maybe a new flying form for druids? and hopefully something cool for shamans.

...now, i wonder what happens if you fall into the void? do you HAVE to use the spirit healer? somehow i fail to see a ghost jumping into the void to find his long lost corpse...