World of Warcraft

aragornx45

Hey, havn't posted in awhile but got a question for the vets, since I can't find too much information on it...

Where are good areas to mine?

I have been mining in the Charred Vale and 1,000 Needles (I am Horde) for Mithril and iron, but my mining is 300 and I wanna find better ore, anyone know a good area or better area to mine?

Yup. The only time I've recently been attacked in EPL was when Chinese farmers would try to sap me so they could steal a vein. Berserker Rage ftw.

maybe on your realm, but on Gorefiend EPL is a freaking warzone. i mean, the world pvp there is fun and all, but i feel sorry for anyone who goes there now to quest or farm because they are gonna die. a lot.

So, I am to understand that NOT ONLY is Illidian going to be down for 2 days, AND my whole fucking friends list is going to be whiped, but posted they posted an ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT IT at 4PM. Only 8 hours before it actually happened.

Something like that I'd like to be told DAYS IN ADVANCE.

Or at least A DAY in advance.....

So basically, Liquid Snake was a blood elf all along? I could see it.

JESUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIST

Once again Blizzard gives absolutely no reasonable warning that the servers will be down for 36 hours, including that everyone will lose their friends/ignore list. Which makes no logical sense to me how the world's biggest MMO company who netted 80 million in it's first year of production can't backup and reload a simple text log...(I think they're deleting them on purpose).

Aswell the new priest talents/spells do not seem nearly that impressive, imo. In fact, they're just plain bullshit, besides the mass dispel which is nostalgic to WC3...which 90% of WoW has never heard/played...

Yes, you see, Blizzard are dedicated only to making your lives as miserable as possible. They take down the servers for "extended maintenance", remove your friends lists on purpose, and every change/addition they make is to deliberately imbalance the game and screw your class over. All of this just so they can point and laugh at the millions of daily whine threads flooding the forums. They made WoW solely as one big prank for their consumer base.

The priest talents are hot as hell.

Mass dispell clears previously non dispellable effects like pally shield and maybe death coil.

Reflecting shield makes people think twice about ganking us, and binding heal is amazing. I don't know anything about the lolshadow trees, since i play a priest, not a baby warlock, but im sure people are happy to be able to heal in shadowform.

This makes it really hard to decide whether to level my priest or mage to 70 first.

It'll probably be priest, since we are forming a small group of friends to run kharazan, and we'll be short on healers. I guess i'll see.

Also, from what i've seen of potential druid talents, all three trees got some super awesome bonuses. My feral druid friend who is in a naxx-level guild is super pumped to be getting all kinds of buffs. I can't say I understand them as well as he does, but they sounded awesome.

I dunno, the instant party heal is nice.

The reactive raid heal is nifty too. A new spell, its a 1 minute buff, when you get hit, it procs and heals you and up to 5 targets from the same raid, around the person hit.

I can totally see that being used in like AB or WSG for D teams.

Mass dispel is gonna be murder for AV.

However, Discipline is gonna be the real PVE/PVP hybrid tree. Holy will be pure group PVE and Shadow will still be PVP/Solo PVE.

of course the two classes I play are the last two to get their spells & skills (hunter & druid). oh well.

i've pretty much given up WoW for the time being. i'll definately be coming back when the expansion is released though. in the mean time, planetside reserves (its like... free)!

that is, of course, unless someone wants to hook a brother up with a BC alpha key :(