World of Warcraft

aragornx45

So...I'm in AB today. And I'm with 3 other priests. We're all 29. We're goin' up to the lumber mill and there's a level 29 pally up there. We sheild, all 3 Shadow Word: Pain, accordingly. I know I did DP, iduno if they did. Shadow Weaving was stacked 5 times, and we all 3 spammed Mind Flay, and he survives.

How.

In.

The.

HELL?

+9 stamina on bracers

+7 stamina on boots

+100hp on head

+100hp on chest

Etc, etc.

Paladins are unkillable unless you hit their mana pools. Simply manaburn him. Paladins are meant to do 2 things: take damage and heal. That and dispel magic.

As a shammy I would use purges more that shocks when fighting pallies.

They seal? I purge.

They bless? I purge.

It worked.

Next time you see a pally, use dispel magic and manaburn. They only have one interrupt and it has a long cooldown.

Paladins are unkillable unless you hit their mana pools. Simply manaburn him. Paladins are meant to do 2 things: take damage and heal. That and dispel magic.

They seal? I purge.

They bless? I purge.

It worked.

Next time you see a pally, use dispel magic and manaburn. They only have one interrupt and it has a long cooldown.

Yea, that's what a friend of mine said. Mana burn the crap out of them.

Also: Yay for level 60 dwarf warrior camping Grom's Memorial @ 4 AM. Playing WoW on a highly populated PvP server has given me a hatred for Alliance like none other. 6600XP for that quest @ lvl 30, though. Good form.

So...I'm in AB today. And I'm with 3 other priests. We're all 29. We're goin' up to the lumber mill and there's a level 29 pally up there. We sheild, all 3 Shadow Word: Pain, accordingly. I know I did DP, iduno if they did. Shadow Weaving was stacked 5 times, and we all 3 spammed Mind Flay, and he survives.

How.

In.

The.

HELL?

+9 stamina on bracers

+7 stamina on boots

+100hp on head

+100hp on chest

Etc, etc.

They seal? I purge.

They bless? I purge.

It worked.

You get two stuns if your a ret nub like me :D

How.

In.

The.

HELL?

+9 stamina on bracers

+7 stamina on boots

+100hp on head

+100hp on chest

Etc, etc.

They seal? I purge.

They bless? I purge.

It worked.

You get two stuns if your a ret nub like me :D

And if you were like my pally, you had 3, a 1 hour spell breaker as well (cloacking device) and lots of other options.

Still, on average, the pallies will have 1 interrupt readily available. And its not even a counterspell, so just fear him away, dispel his crap, and burn his mana.

I can only think of one build able to survive that, and it will not be able to out damage your healing. My holy priest was once attacked by a shadow priest 5 levels higher. I outhealed the damage for about 5 minutes, he eventually gave up.

I still laugh when I think about it.

Who knew role-playing could be so...fun? Of course, I only role-play on the WoW forums, but it's enough. I MIGHT transfer my character to an RP realm, though. Not sure if it would be worth it. I'd just need a guild to take me in, otherwise, I'm screwed.

Then again, I AM in a guild right now, but fortanately, I don't do much there anyways. Maybe I'll just not take anything from raids once I it 60, then transfer. Then again, I may not. Who knows?

I feel alone...and it's very likely I'll be eaten by Scourge now. F***.

]I only come in this thread to vent my frustration for the lack of hunter talents.

HUNTER TALENTS.

If you haven't checked by now, they're up yet.

Also, WoW has been randomly crashing again and again for me...I ran the Blizzard Repair thing once, and I'm doing it again. I think I'll need to reinstall it, though. Lucky for me, I'm coming home this Friday, so I can do that, but I think it's gonna turn out to be a much longer week than I thought...

I ran four 45 min Barons last night and didn't succeed in one of them, but DID however pick up a Skullflame shield and my legplates of valor. Anybody have some tips for finishing this 45 min Baron?

And another question about tier .5 quests. Do you HAVE to upgrade your legs, shoulders, AND boots before you can upgrade your chestpiece and helm? Cuz I have all of the valor pieces except the boots (damn they never drop). Btw I'm a warrior.

I ran four 45 min Barons last night and didn't succeed in one of them, but DID however pick up a Skullflame shield and my legplates of valor. Anybody have some tips for finishing this 45 min Baron?

And another question about tier .5 quests. Do you HAVE to upgrade your legs, shoulders, AND boots before you can upgrade your chestpiece and helm? Cuz I have all of the valor pieces except the boots (damn they never drop). Btw I'm a warrior.

Yay another warrior(if your valor hints and whatnot didn't make it obvious.)

Horde or Alliance? I recommend priest/shaman/rogue/mage/warrior as your group. Elemental shaman will be stronger than most other shamans in this situation, but it isn't required- he just has to have the mana pool to alternate as the backup healer while dropping windfury totem. If it is alliance I assume pally for... whatever a pally does. Lot's of undead so it must work ok.

The 45 min baron is all about very smart/fast pulling and extremely high DPS. And I mean EXTREMELY high DPS. The goal is to be able to kill mobs so quickly that you hardly take any damage and can drop one pull after another pull almost instantly. It is possible without insane gear- my first time everybody was in their blues and .5.

Have the shaman or mage pull casters with counterspell/earthshock if it wasn't obvious. As a warrior, you get to DPS tank! Use a two-hander and put on most of your DPS gear. Just don't gimp your health so too much. Why do this? The goal is to maximize DPS- you want both the mage and the rogue to just be able to just unload without you threat limit as a restraint along with doing enough damage. When a warrior tanks in DPS gear, two-hander, and w/ windfury, you get to be in happy fun rage land. Just don't forget that even when tanking through DPS, you should still use defensive stance.

The only person who doesn't DPS is the priest. The priest should be all about mana conservation to be able to keep moving with almost zero downtime. It isn't difficult. The mage and shaman should have level 55 water and be prepared to get a few seconds of water every small chance they get.

My first attempt was with a group that worked like this and we completed it in 38 minutes. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in WoW- I specifically suggest being 31/20 as a build for a warrior(or you can't go wrong with tanking the whole thing traditionally with sword/shield and deep into protection). It just works better. Wear a shield and your tanking gear on the spider boss, and against all the bile spewers and vile belchers, ramstien, the event mobs, and Baron. Everything else should be done with a two-hander and DPS gear. The hardest part is getting past the baronnes- you've got a team of complete DPS freaks, you might get to watch yourself get mindcontrolled and then two-shot the poor mage.

Use consumables for that extra edge and you'll have a fun time! Oh, and sell that skullflame shield on the AH for money.

You are summoning the bat boss in scholo for the boots right? That is the only place I know that they drop. You have to do the .5 quests upgrades in order. I'm stuck on trying to get my legplates of valor, have everything else and can't get my hands on those awesome boots of heroism because of that.

Oh, and as a warrior, I highly suggest you get a priest friend NOW to tag along with you for all these quests. Most of the .5 quest specific bosses drop Ironweave- and PvP is insane if you have a priest in plate to watch your back.

Who knew role-playing could be so...fun? Of course, I only role-play on the WoW forums, but it's enough. I MIGHT transfer my character to an RP realm, though. Not sure if it would be worth it. I'd just need a guild to take me in, otherwise, I'm screwed.

Then again, I AM in a guild right now, but fortanately, I don't do much there anyways. Maybe I'll just not take anything from raids once I it 60, then transfer. Then again, I may not. Who knows?

I feel alone...and it's very likely I'll be eaten by Scourge now. F***.

RP servers suck. I played on one. It gets incredibly boring at high level...then again I dont roleplay. I only went there to be with my friend. Go to RPPVP if your going to switch to RP.

This douchebag who bought my Warrior got banned literally one week after purchasing it and spending money to tansfer it to his account. The reason I call him a douchebag is because a few weeks back, he messaged me and claimed I had something to do with the banning (and even if I did, I wouldn't refund his money). Turns out he got banned for buying gold.

Oh well, looks like my poor Warrior will now never, ever see rank 14 after making it to rank 12 twice. What a shame.