im retiring bye

Nekofrog

Ive been avoiding this for a hella long time but music no longer interests me and playing guitar isnt much fun anymore so dueces.

Any projects im on please remove me and dont ask me to be on any future ones unless cupcakes are involved

Well, that's unfortunate. We'll miss you.

I lost all interest in music a few years back. Didn't last forever obviously, but I can relate to the feeling. Good luck in your non-musical endeavors.

trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

No point in sticking around if music no longer interests you. Its got nothing to do with growing up, sometimes people's interests just change.

Good luck with whatever is next!

This.

I don't know if he's trolling or serious, but I'm going to just assume serious. I lost pretty much all interest in music as well. Well, I still listen to it and play guitar/write tunes. Though I no longer have any interest in mixing etc. any more.

Weirdest thing about it is, you're usually about "omg music is my life and love the hell out of it!", but then if/when the day comes where you just wave goodbye to it....you would think you would feel sad, but you just feel sort of relieved and "meh" about it.

i'm not trolling, i'm serious when i say i am done with music. it holds no interest at all as a hobby anymore. if i do anything music related, it will be on my own terms and a lot of time will be taken with it, and it probably won't be here.

i just felt it was better to lay it out and not pull a graylightning.

that said, deuces.

i'm not trolling, i'm serious when i say i am done with music. it holds no interest at all as a hobby anymore. if i do anything music related, it will be on my own terms and a lot of time will be taken with it, and it probably won't be here.

i just felt it was better to lay it out and not pull a graylightning.

that said, deuces.

This is rather... surprising actually. I am very saddened by this.