The Wettening - Coming March 15th (free)

Brandon Strader

• 2 weeks later...

I was holding off on the follow-up to my last post until the thread was closer to post #40, but... anyway, I've listened to the tracks a few more times and I'd say Excalibur and Lady in the Water are my two favorite tracks. They're all good in their own ways, and Liquid Metal is starting to grow on me. It's not a style I actively seek out in my music, but I can't deny the quality of the performances.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you do next.

• 2 weeks later...

I've neglected to post in this thread because of comments I made previously: http://ocremix.org/forums/showpost.php?p=848786&postcount=15

I didn't want to help the thread reach the ominous 40th post.

But I just wanted to say thanks so much for the kind words folks! I appreciate it a ton, and whoever DOES get the 40th post, please don't pick something difficult just to be mean. :cry: If I could make any suggestion, maybe choose something that sounds like I could do well with it. Or something. I mean it's up to you, whoever "you" is. And yeah I don't want to rush this thread towards the ominous 40th post but it looked like it was starting to fall behind so I thought I'd give it a little bu-bump.

Thanks y'all! :-D

I really enjoying The Wettening. For some odd reason, I'm really drawn towards Splash Damage as I can't get enough of that song. It's so soothing to me. Excalibur is also really great, the Spring Man portion really stands out over the GRMRB's version. Overall, I'm enjoying this album.

If I was to get to magical 40th post of this thread, I would pick The MInks (Stage 7) of the U.N. Squadron soundtrack as I feel it would compliment well to your musical style. (Hell, anything from that soundtrack would do.)

• 2 weeks later...

*Bump*

I just randomly remembered this thread last night as I was downloading the new Battletoads mix. When this thread started and the 40th post remix request thing came up, I initially had something from Persona 4 or Battletoads as my most likely picks, but now that Battletoads is finally getting some overdue OCR love and I've recently started my very first Let's Play of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, I think my request would be one of that game's battle themes so that I might use it as background music when I have a montage of battlefield battles to show at double speed.