"Zero-G2: Supernova" album by halc! (free music)

halc

so many amazing album releases right now, hopefully there's room for *at least* one more... ;P

1370560770-1.jpg

http://halc.bandcamp.com/album/zero-g2-supernova

The follow-up to Zero-G (now available for free!), if you couldn't tell by the title. :P If you liked that, you'll like this. If you didn't like it, you might still like this. Oh, and if you listen to this, and you DO like it, click the like button! One click goes a long way. :D

I'm very proud of this album and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it. Total production time was approximately 2 months, for anyone curious. ;)

As always, all support is <3ingly appreciated. Hope you enjoy it! :D

last self-bump for this, copypasting from my FB page:

alright. sorry to those people who did purchase the album, but I'm switching Zero-G2 over to free already. not sure if trying to sell my music is the best strategy to go with at the moment. It worked for Zero-G, but this was kind of a flop. or maybe everyone's too busy listening to Maverick Rising and NES Jams. ;D regardless, it's free now. download it, listen to it, enjoy it. and tell all your friends about it. :)

last self-bump for this, copypasting from my FB page:

alright. sorry to those people who did purchase the album, but I'm switching Zero-G2 over to free already. not sure if trying to sell my music is the best strategy to go with at the moment. It worked for Zero-G, but this was kind of a flop. or maybe everyone's too busy listening to Maverick Rising and NES Jams. ;D regardless, it's free now. download it, listen to it, enjoy it. and tell all your friends about it. :)

I think a lot of people are going to have the same trouble you're having right now in the near future. The market is getting seriously saturated with some really good music, and out of those there's some fantastic ones that will spread like wildfire. Some are going to be somewhat overlooked, and definitely doing a name-your-price option will likely get the most exposure if not the most amount of revenue for your work.

Hopefully you start getting the hits this album deserves. :)

I think a lot of people are going to have the same trouble you're having right now in the near future. The market is getting seriously saturated with some really good music, and out of those there's some fantastic ones that will spread like wildfire. Some are going to be somewhat overlooked, and definitely doing a name-your-price option will likely get the most exposure if not the most amount of revenue for your work.

Hopefully you start getting the hits this album deserves. :)

haha, definitely true, and thanks. :) it worked well for Zero-G, so I thought I'd try that again, but in the end it's about reaching as many ears as possible.

Ok i did what i promised i would and bought the album dude

(turned out to actually be £1.30... who'd have thought) 8)

I just started up the missingno album before hand so i shall check it out after that.

Zero- G was pretty awesome album so i am expecting to be as awesome as the first one.

Edit after listening to it: Man this album is so chill, now i know which album to go to for my next chill out session, money well worth spent in my view :D

Ok i did what i promised i would and bought the album dude

(turned out to actually be £1.30... who'd have thought) 8)

I just started up the missingno album before hand so i shall check it out after that.

Zero- G was pretty awesome album so i am expecting to be as awesome as the first one.

Edit after listening to it: Man this album is so chill, now i know which album to go to for my next chill out session, money well worth spent in my view :D

thanks man, I wish you many good chill sessions in the future. :D