The Caves (Game Mod Music)

SgtYayap

Very nice atmosphere mate! Definitely see myself playing an action RPG in some dark caves to this music :)

Loved the dissonant chords at around 1:08. My only critique, as I think it sounds great already, is to add some more SFX to this kind of drone music. Would have been cool to hear some water drops, or rocks falling, etc.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I like making - to create sound, music, textures, etc. that a person can close their eyes and just visualize this new place they feel they are, which is created by the music. I see you use Logic Pro also - just curious how many tracks and / or layers you used to create this. Did you do much automation of parameters to subtly add interest?

Cheers mate - will definitely be checking more of your stuff out after work :)

Thank you very much for the comment! :)

Fair enough about your critique. :)

Yes, I did use Logic Pro. It's hard to say how many layers I used right away, though; even if I remembered how many tracks produced this, I'm beginning to harness the multichannel technology of MIDI for single tracks. :/

Thank you again for the comment! :-D