Plz help me figure out why it's doing this

slightly better fixed version: http://tindeck.com/listen/rwcc

If you can hear what's causing those glitches/cracklesgoing on, then that solves my problem.

I HAVE CHECKED MY ASIO BUFFER SIZE and even tested it when it's all the way up to 2000+ and it has no affect. I will admit this project contains very many instruments and is long, but this one lowpassed resonant unison-supersaw is giving me so much trouble.

If it helps here's what I've tried:

:? Soloing the track it's on seems to get rid of most of the glitches.

:? Exporting to a .wav file and then replacing the midi with .wav has no affect

:? When it is not soloed, I mute all of the other tracks playing at the same time, and the glitches still are there.

My computer is pretty meaty and really should be able to handle this, so I'm certain I shouldn't be limited by my CPU.

It could be clipping in one of the plugins. I wouldn't expect it in pro-developed plugins (except some really hard limiters, bitcrushers, et al), but it's possible some freebie plugin can't handle the overflow.

If it disappears when you solo the track, it's probably not clipping on the track itself but in the output. In other words, everything is too loud. Lower all track levels / put an effect _first_ in the output channel that reduces its gain. Does it still glitch/clip/whatever?

Do you have a limiter on the master track?

Always

You said soloing the track gets rid of the problems?

What other tracks is it sending to besides the master?

None - since it is an audio file. I exported the dry midi with send to reverb tho which is recorded into the audio.

So I pulled the gain on the little sin/triangle down 6db and the Saw-pads down 3db and it got rid of most of the glitches so I guess the problem was there, even though none of the individual tracks/sends were clipping :/ Learned somethin today...