OCR02408 - Mega Man X "End of the Beginning"

djpretzel

When I first downloaded the full album, this song stuck out of all of them; it easily manages in my top 5 songs from the soundtrack. Reminds me a great deal of the original .hack//SIGN music. Stellar vocals accompanied by the perfect complement of bittersweet sonic delights. Feel proud on this one. :)

I absolutely love this mix, I've been listening to it for the last few days repetitively; as always, Cyril does a great job singing!

Is there a version without the vocals? I've always kinda wondered what it would sound like with just the strings :)

I really can't find the words to actually describe how I like this. It has this strong vibe from the strings and sad vocals that do a pretty good job in painting a clear picture of how bittersweet the MMX ending really was. Sure the lyrics are a bit cheesy, but that's not a bad thing. The only thing I wish is that Harmony's vocals were a little louder, cause they are a bit hard to hear at times over the instruments. But overall, really enjoyed this ReMix. Nice work, fellas.

I absolutely love this mix, I've been listening to it for the last few days repetitively; as always, Cyril does a great job singing!

Is there a version without the vocals? I've always kinda wondered what it would sound like with just the strings :)

It's not my singing silly! Also: Sorry but I lost the project file ages ago... no vocal-less unless I recover it randomly.

• 1 month later...

Strangely reminds me of the Mannheim Steamroller Christmas album. ;) Or, maybe its's Tears For Fears.

The strings are really great. And, yeah, the lyrics are pretty cheesy. But, the vocals, in general, add an air that really captures the moment in the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02408 - Mega Man X "End of the Beginning"