Zelda Link's Awakening: 'Ballad of the Windfish' Violin/Piano

Hi ocremix, I wanted to share a live recording of Ballad of the Windfish. I really feel as though this song called out for a more classical arrangement =)

It is more on the conservative side, and I played around more with the texture and tone of the melody such as the flutando/harmonics.

Thinking of naming this song "Dreams of Home"

I also wanted to introduce Aivi/Waltzforluma to the scene here. She is a talented video game composer and piano player and when I spoke to her - she was keen on getting to know ocremix more. You might have seen some of her videos on YT =) So I felt this would be a good way to break the ice!

Anyway, will submit this and run it by the judges =)

If it's a no-go, I hope you enjoy anyhow.

Audio Link:

http://tindeck.com/listen/fspf

Video Link:

• 2 weeks later...

I came across the mass of techno/dnb/dubstep/metalcore remixes here and then I came across this, and I said to myself, 'this is my thing'. I've never played a Zelda game before, but I love when people remake songs and they still feel like they belong in a Zelda game.

This is one of the more beautiful songs I've heard out there. :) Kudos to you guys. It's pretty fun that you got to do this together.