The Legend of Korra (potential spoilers within)

KyleJCrb

• 7 months later...

Just watched the Season 2 finale.

On the whole, I'm far less impressed with this series than I was with TLA. The writing isn't as good, the characters aren't as compelling, and there are too many scenes that just feel forced and cheesy.

But the visuals and the fight scenes are stunning, as is the music. And for both books, the finale found a way to make my jaw drop at the end.

When I first saw the Book 3 trailer, I was excited for what the season had to offer. I loved everything about the latter half of Book 2, so I kind of have big hopes for this season. I can't wait to see all four of the antagonists together and what their end goal is. And if no one is excited for Boomie, then you're crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

They have a hot property in their hands and don't know what to do with it... so they're throwing it away without throwing it away.

What on earth are they thinking? If they want good ratings, why not keep the Friday timeslot like they seemed so adamant on doing and then reair it on Saturday mornings in Book 1's old slot? More chances to see it, and ratings will likely improve.

It also doesn't help that there were a lot of people dissatisfied by Book 2 that refused to watch Book 3, so that didn't help matters at all.

Like I said, a lot of people were dissatisfied with Book 2 and refused to watch Book 3. The timeslot didn't help much, but neither did people not watching (obviously).

I just started watching the series a couple weeks ago and everyone keeps telling me book 2 is like, mind-blowingly awesome.

I had to order it on Blu-Ray via Amazon (still waiting for it to arrive) as finding the show in Canada is next to impossible unless you watch it when it airs and I have much catching up to do. Now that it's going digital, even once I'm caught up it'll be a pain in the ass to watch it because the sites that host it will probably be like "You have to American to watch this because arbitrary reasons."

• 4 weeks later...