Video Games Live - Bethesda, MD, April 7

Arrow

So during the opening weekend of The Art of Video Games at the American Art Museum in DC, Bahamut, Pezman, and I ran into Tommy Tallarico and he was like "you guys need to get your asses to Video Games Live again, it's totally different now!" Unfortunately, the local show he was talking about is in Bethesda, Maryland at the Strathmore Music Center on April 7, which means it's smack in the middle of PAX East. So obviously Tommy's wish to get djp and the staff out for another show isn't gonna happen this time.

But that doesn't mean the rest of us DC/VA/MD folks who aren't going to PAX can't hit this up. So who wants to go? There's two showings that day, one at 2pm and another at 8pm. Those with long drives might prefer the 2pm one since they don't have to head home at midnight, but either works for me. Anyone up for this?

Links: homepage, tourdates, purchase tickets for 2pm showing or 8pm showing

But that doesn't mean the rest of us DC/VA/MD folks who aren't going to PAX can't hit this up. So who wants to go? There's two showings that day, one at 2pm and another at 8pm. Those with long drives might prefer the 2pm one since they don't have to head home at midnight, but either works for me. Anyone up for this?

Links: homepage, tourdates, purchase tickets for 2pm showing or 8pm showing

Is there any progress / people signing up for this yet?

I'm up for the 2PM showing right now -- I'll see if I can get one or two others to join me. But yeah, the 2PM one will work out better since I think I have something else going on that evening.

Do we need to buy tickets altogether (i.e., is there an assigned seating arrangement)? How soon do we need to purchase? KF