OCR01393 - Sonic & Knuckles "Catapult"

djpretzel

Good job Beatdrop. I think the remix has a supurb level of production and is just all around a joy to listen to. As of late I havn't seen many mixes appealing to my standards/genre likings, but this does a great job of blowing me away in both sections. Download this track now.

While I can appreciate the mix for what's been done, I think I'm going to have to stick to raaw Battery by Jivemaster on the basis that it's simply easier on my ears. This took some willpower to sit through over here without shutting it off.

It's so nice to see one of my songs up on OCR again. Thanks everyone so much for your comments. This one was a long time in the making, and has been a song I've planned on remixing since I first discovered video game music remixing so long ago. I personally feel I did it justice, but I leave that up to you all to decide for yourselves :)

Enjoy!

I prayed and prayed this would be finished after I heard the WIP. It only takes until 0:14 to discover that Beatdrop knows what ingredients to use, how much of each, and how to best mix them. This is a good piece. It's got a style of its own, with a strong bass and a hard synth lead with some high-frequency distortion.

One word: Badass.

Quoted for emphasis and truth.

No further review needed. Download now.

Agreed. Maybe it's because you couldn't have picked a better S&K track to remix, maybe it's because you're very, very good at this, maybe it's both. I'll let the listener make the call.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01393 - Sonic & Knuckles "Catapult"