(A1 Fools, 2012!) OCR is now VocalClocked ReMix - VOCALS REQUIRED, Mashups Allowed!

Level 99

Late to the party.

Level 99, brushfire... I like your Quad City DJs & TMNT song... like... for real...

Like...

A

LOT

Any April Fool's that puts out hillarious/awesome tracks is extra successful.

I'm really surprised that was what some people latched on to, considering that its not even close to the highest quality mashup from what we did. Regardless, glad you liked it!

Edit: o_o destructoid posted the slamjam surfin mix on their website? what?

http://www.destructoid.com/overclocked-remix-prank-brings-the-gift-of-space-jam-224922.phtml

that bruno mars mix was strange yet very mesmerizing.

I had it originally mashed up at the normal pitch/bpm, but the source track is just so fucking boring that I had to do something make it more...different?

Also just FYI the Homestar/Homsar/Senor Cardgage voices were me, and Strong Bad was Brushfire.

OCR does the best April Fools pranks! I always make it an event every year to see what you guys do. And now that it's over, I want names. Who are Octopus Lime, Orgasmic Alliance, and who are the members of Block Party? Did I hear Jill in there?

Also, did anyone else notice the screen-cap for the TMNT4 Quad City mashup read "Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles"?

OCR does the best April Fools pranks! I always make it an event every year to see what you guys do. And now that it's over, I want names. Who are Octopus Lime, Orgasmic Alliance, and who are the members of Block Party? Did I hear Jill in there?

They were all Stevo and nobody else. Guy's got a crazy range, he even sounds like Jill when he wants to. :tomatoface:

Also, did anyone else notice the screen-cap for the TMNT4 Quad City mashup read "Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles"?

iirc that's the european name for TMNT or somethin

SEE MICHAEL BAY? EVEN IN EUROPE THEY'RE MUTANTS!! >:|

http://level99.thestuffoflegends.net/Stuff/vcremix_bundle_mp3.zip

There, that's the bundle of all the tracks from yesterday. Enjoy, folks!

Octopus Lime is...well, I don't know who it is.

I know Orgasmic Alliance is a pseudoname for a group of people, not really definitive members, but they normally do joke mixes.

Block Party is zircon, Jillian Aversa, Palpable, diotrans, and myself.

I wouldn't be so opposed to vocal mixes if they weren't almost universally bad, like this one.

I personally thought that each and every mix and mashup that came out on Sunday, let along nearly all the vocal mixes on the site, are of high quality. So you're "universally bad" statement should rather be phrased "bad to me, its my opinion and I don't like them". You don't speak for the universe :tomatoface:

One of these years, OCR needs to make its April Fool's joke last a whole week...and escalate the "seriousness" of the change every day of that week. That might really freak someone out. :razz:

Like Project R2K said, I always make a point to check out the OCR April Fool's joke. I know that the whole Internet goes ablaze on April 1st, but it's always OCR that I think of first. I'm still meaning to check for open suites at Koji Condo...