Synthesis: square wave + tobasco sauce

I'm just starting to really dig into synthesis and having fun with it, so I thought it'd be cool for people to share their own progress and even post some presets. If you have a self-made library for a certain VST, I'd love to witness its powah.

Right now I'm working with Toxic Biohazard. I felt inspired by Wipeout HD's music and realized that Toxic Bio has a lot of the same synthetic properties. I like what I've made so far, granted it sounds way better on my headphones than speakers :D

Enuff - a bold sequenced synth

Swing Batta - an off-kilter stabby sequence

Lukewarm - another intense sequence (apparently so intense that the render doesn't sound quite as cool the original)

Bwuh!

haha yeah... well, not dirty really. I don't even like picking a preset and tweaking them... although I do that all the time. I really need to learn more about synthesis. Beyond making the basic kind of sounds like pads, plucks, bells, etc., and maybe some slight modulation and stuff, that's really as far as I get. Love FM sounds, but.... ehhhhh... *shudders* the math involved, but oh so worth it once you know what you're doing.