New zircon album: Unearthed (ft. Jillian Aversa, Jeff Ball, BGC & Skrypnyk) #2 on Bandcamp!

zircon

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to announce the release of my latest album "Unearthed", available now at Bandcamp! This is a compilation of 14 tracks I've written over the last five years, all never-before-released on an album. From dance and vocal trance ("Just Hold On", "Shadows", both feat. Jillian Aversa) to heavy breaks and dubstep ("Devil's Spirit", "Firewall") and chill atmospheric cuts ("Over Easy", "Cubic Movement"), there is something for everyone on this disc.

Also included on the album are previously unreleased remixes by Big Giant Circles and Skrypnyk of my songs "Mindbender" and "Warhead" (respectively), two excellent tracks that definitely deserve to be heard. There's also a new mix of "Star Trails" featuring the violin talents of Jeff Ball.

"Unearthed" is available at Bandcamp as lossless FLAC digital for $5.99+, or you can preorder a physical copy for $8.99+ship. Physicals will ship in 1-2 weeks, and in the meantime you'll receive a digital copy as well.

Thank you to everyone in the OCR community, and the site itself, for helping to build me up as an artist, both in terms of my production skills and fan base. I really appreciate your support and hope you'll enjoy this album! :D

I think it's a bit misleading to say that the "previously unreleased" tracks were unreleased. I've had them for over 4 years, you posted them along with the rest of the entries to the Antigravity remix contest you had back then.

That hasn't stopped me from purchasing it, of course. Thanks for finally releasing another album.

Thanks for the kind words all!

Sappharad: OK, fair enough; but relatively speaking, maybe 0.1% (or fewer) of my fans were aware of that contest and participated, so the number of people who knew about and downloaded the remixes is fairly low - plus they weren't lossless, like they are on this release. I suppose previously unreleased properly would be more accurate :<

Thank you! I was worried this was going to get released just after I had left for my trip. This'll definitely get a ton of plays while I'm on the road. I love your prices as well; that's insanely cheap (in my book) when it comes to preordering a physical album.

As if I wasn't excited enough for your latest releases. I cannot wait for your next album. I'll be spreading the word about this whatever way I can.

Album is now #2 on Bandcamp.com! Pretty cool, so thank you for all the support :D

Also, the album is on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/unearthed/id516739283

However there was an error and tracks 10 and 11 are duplicates. This should be corrected soon but in the meantime I can send you the correct version if you purchase on iTunes.

Hooray!

Just one night after being amazed by watching Jillian perform live in front of a crowd of 5,500 odd people down here in Melbourne, with the MSO, I'm so pleased to find a zircon album here for my listening pleasure. :D

Been a while since I've visited this site but I'm glad I came back now.

PS: SO proud of you Jillian, if you're reading this. It was AMAZING seeing you live. I hope you get to perform in front of many more people, the world needs to hear more of you.

PPS: +1 for bandcamp. I hate itunes.

Hooray!

Just one night after being amazed by watching Jillian perform live in front of a crowd of 5,500 odd people down here in Melbourne, with the MSO

Wait.... Jillian's down HERE? Melbourne, Australia??? And I haven't heard about this??? Damn, wonder if she'll be anywhere near Supernova...?

Haha, thanks everyone for the kind words. And I'm sure Jill would thank you too (she's on her way back to the states now, 25+ hours of travel...)

I'm very happy and even a little surprised people like this album so much. I wasn't even going to release most of this stuff initially. It gives me very high hopes for my next full length album which is a few months away, and what I consider to be my very best work yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...