OCR02414 - Crash Bandicoot "All for Wumpa"

djpretzel

Oh hell fucking yes!!!! It's about time, I've been dying to hear some Crash Bandicoot remixes. Rexy! Do "Bandicoot" (Sewer or Later) from "Cortex Strikes Back!" next :P

Funny you said that, because I attempted that source 6 years ago. :lol:

Now that I'm here, I would like to state a huge thank you for all the responses I've seen for both this and "Hogging Molly" through the #ocremix IRC, forum comments and exterior responses out at Youtube and Facebook. I felt really greatful that I was able to get both tracks past the panel and thus paying a strong homage to one of my all time favorite videogame series, and to see your reactions to it made me feel proud to be a Crash fan!

While I do have a load on the backburner right now for other franchises too, returning to Crash one of these days can be a possibility; for now, I hope your Easter will be merry and... orange. :wink:

Jesus, Rexy, this mix makes me and my meager beginner's skills feel inferior to the Nth degree. Not that there's anything wrong with that though; it's a damn fine piano track as far as I can tell (although that isn't much coming from me). It sounds absolutely wonderful and has made my day a little brighter just by listening to it.

• 3 months later...

A solo piano song! I'm not familiar with the Crash Bandicoot games personally, but the song is a fun trek through. The piano playing isn't super ornate, which could add some variance in places I feel, but the song provides a feel of direction throughout. I feel for using multiple sources, this song flows well/smoothly, especially when compared to many medleys out there. I found it enjoyable and well done.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02414 - Crash Bandicoot "All for Wumpa"