OCR02413 - Crash Bandicoot "Hogging Molly"

djpretzel

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa, thinking that I wouldn't hear any more of Flogging Molly after discovering Devil's Dance Floor, I was genuinely surprised that such an energetic style was brought to an adaptation of Crash Bandicoot's awesome music. Nice work!

I'll certainly have another track to listen to repeatedly. :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a damn kick-ass track. With all the fun of the musical style, this actually has kind of a dark ting to it. Really good instrumentation. The guitar is very juicy, I love the use of the slide here. There's one spot in the guitar track that doesn't sound quite as confidently played as it should - 0:55-1:02 - but that's a really minor nitpick in a great guitar track with just the right sound for the piece - I guess I somewhat disagree with Taucer there. The slide does sound really great though. The violin sounds pretty good too.

--Eino

• 10 months later...

Haha, yes! Southern Celtic Punk, it's so good here! Nothing better than a good ol'jam with Crash in a way that is reminiscent of Flogging Molly. Arrangement is very colorful and fun, and there is almost nothing I love more than a fun ReMix. I may have missed out on playing Crash Bandicoot, but at least the music is getting some good love. Nicely done you two.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02413 - Crash Bandicoot "Hogging Molly"