Yoshi's Island Flower Garden Remix

noTuX

Hey everyone!

Got a new one for ya. This time, it a remix/cover of the Flower Garden theme from Yoshi's Island (SNES).

I really enjoy the fun and happiness of this song, so I didn't really want to take away from it, I just wanted to add a little something extra.

I'm pretty sure it is not acceptable by OCR standards, and I'm ok with that. I just want to share it with whoever may be interested.

Original song: http://youtu.be/kMmpRcld1FU

Remix: http://soundcloud.com/user7666413/yoshis-island-stoopid-yoshi

You can download it if you want it.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Wow, more awesome work dude! I'm a big fan of that bass, I like the other instrument choices as well. I enjoyed what you've done with the theme. It's a little repetitive, but that doesn't take away from my enjoyment! :-D

I find it hilarious that after I just finished listening to this and put my playlist back on, The Delay immediately started up.

Nice and chill, I likes. Who could stay mad after listening to this?

BTW, why Stoopid Yoshi? Just curious. It feels more to me like Happy Yoshi is Happy.

Edit: OMG and right after The Delay, Welcome Home DK starts playing. It's just gone from hilarious to creepy. Did you jack my playlist? Seriously, out of over 200 songs two of yours play back to back?

I find it hilarious that after I just finished listening to this and put my playlist back on, The Delay immediately started up.

Nice and chill, I likes. Who could stay mad after listening to this?

BTW, why Stoopid Yoshi? Just curious. It feels more to me like Happy Yoshi is Happy.

Me and my girlfriend started back playing Yoshi's Island and my girlfriend got kinda frustrated and started calling the game stupid. So, to be funny, I just named my song "Stoopid Yoshi."

Edit: OMG and right after The Delay, Welcome Home DK starts playing. It's just gone from hilarious to creepy. Did you jack my playlist? Seriously, out of over 200 songs two of yours play back to back?

LOL. That happens to me sometimes (and I have around 900+ songs in my VGM playlist).

• 2 weeks later...