OCR02713 - *YES* Sonic the Hedgehog 2 'Dat Disjointed Chemical' *RESUB*

Emunator

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could see some people finding this a little liberal, but I feel like there's enough hints of the original scattered throughout to make it plenty recognizable. I love the random departures mid-melody, almost as if you got bored with the original. Just a fun song to listen to. I think you could tighten up your balance just by doing some A-B comparisons with other songs in the genre, but this seems solid enough to pass.

YES

• 2 weeks later...
I could see some people finding this a little liberal, but I feel like there's enough hints of the original scattered throughout to make it plenty recognizable. I love the random departures mid-melody, almost as if you got bored with the original. Just a fun song to listen to. I think you could tighten up your balance just by doing some A-B comparisons with other songs in the genre, but this seems solid enough to pass.

YES

ah, thanks Vinnie for writing my vote for me! ;-)

Definitely has it's liberal moments, but is a very well imagined and now better sounding submission. I like it. :-)

Yes

Didn't hear the first version, but just throwing a quick co-sign on this one after the fact. The handling of the source was relatively straightforward, but the original was there in spades. Even if the dropoffs and early builds could make this seem liberal, I didn't find it to be.

I thought the only thing SonicThHedgog made was bad posts. :lol: Congrats, bro, you're the new Nekofrog! Welcome!

YES