F***ing up Dr.Wily (Megaman 4 'Last Boss' remix)

DR.WELI

I really like this (and not because MM4 is my favorite megaman game) but I like the arrangement and how you approached this. The transitions blend well, I like bass so naturally I'm going to like that. But rhythm (drums) seems to be a little linear throughout the piece. It does work though, because I'm not just going to focus on the drums throughout the piece. As a whole I really like this. Good Job!!

Welcome to ocr. I was expecting something terrible from a "my first remix", youtube link, and stars in the name. I was pleasantly surprised. :D

It might work better at half the length, tho, cuz the drum rhythms are pretty repetitive, as is the simple synth stuff. It's not that they don't work, it's just that they get old fast. Can't say for sure on my laptop speakers, but there seems to be some compression problems here. Some repetition, compression and basic synth sound concerns aside, this is a cool track.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Yeah, I think you all summarized the track pretty well. It's just a 4 bar drumloop, massive compression on the master track due to some lazyness on the mixing side, and overall there's nothing much changing except the additional melodies in the song + the middle part. But hey, that's drum and bass for ya... :nicework:

Next time I'll probably try to remix some other track from MM4 or possibly something from Sonic 2.